Can someone give a kute girl tips on pally gear?

Looks great so far!

Mung Daal (dressed as a lady): Mind giving a beautiful women a free sample?

Chowder: Sure, just let me know when you see any.

*pause*

Mung Daal: How about giving a free sample for an ugly women?

Chowder: No ... Ugly ladies have to pay.

Pretty ladies = top shelf.

Ugly ladies = beer in a can.

~Zuty

Someone is jealous of Derna.

Derna #1

Kore nametooshort said:
I would beg to differ. I've had tescos basic lager.

I don't drink, but I got my infos from the internets. So it CAN'T be wrong.

Wikipedia Says said:
Old English was labeled "The Worst Beer in the World" by RateBeer.com

~Zuty

First lesson @ any school. Source criticism.. the interweb have a lot of random shit on it! - Beer taste is also of a subjective manner, so how can you truly define "worst" ? ;P

lindenkron said:
First lesson @ any school. Source criticism.. the interweb have a lot of random shit on it! - Beer taste is also of a subjective manner, so how can you truly define "worst" ? ;P

ahh but wikipedia does have citations that you can follow to find the source info and verify. so if that quote was actually from ratebeer.com you could go to that site and see that they claim to be "the largest collection of beer reviews and used as an authoritative buying guide by consumers worldwide". once there you could try to verify their claim.

and yes beer taste, like many things, is very personal and subjective....but there are "experts" out there who, more often than not, agree on what is "good" and "bad". much like wine, they could hate on some 5$ bottle while you think it is quite good. or a group of movie critics saying a movie is either horrible/oscar worthy when your opinion differs.

Users who are viewing this thread