Can anyone link me a good (best) SP Warlcok?

Pewpewbbq

Same Score Different Day Aggramar EU
Can anyone link me a good (best) SP Warlcok?

thanks, much love.

- Pew.

I doubt you'll find any armory link with a 19 lock logged out in pure sp gear.

The set I normally log out in on my locks are 169 and 171 shadow, but you can get to about 178-180 by sacrificing some stats for 1-2 more pure shadow or spell power. I can't link any of my 3 locks though, privacy concerns.

In b4 the self proclaimed best links come in.

Seriously though, 171 shadow is acheivable with decent HP and Mana as long as you have a fishing hat. I like to roll my ally lock with 152 shadow using an AGM and fishing hat to up survivability. My ally lock has 152 shadow with 1250 hp and 1100 mana unbuffed.

Well, i dont want PURE SP...

Im working on fishing hat atm... but my warlock fails hard...

i have a stamina set thats fine.

Just want a good SP set... i only have 111 shadow and 89 SP... kinda crappy... thats in SP gear too.

can you make a quick rough list maybe?

or someone?

Moardotz said:
Moardotz

In my premade set so health is a bit low.

Wow. That is low. :(

I decided to show my sets from my 3 locks:

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

This one is 149 shadow with decent health and mana. Swap out pants for +9 sp legs, the seal of slyvanas with bboF, and trinket with another sp trinket and you have 171 shadow and just under 1k hp. This one doesn't have agm, but has hat.

This one shows 163 shadow on wowarmory. I have stam ring on just to get a little more hp. Swap that ring back out and shadow goes to 169 in game. This one had agm that I hot swap with sp trinket when agm is down. No fishing hat though.

This one has everything, hat and agm, but I haven't had luck with the 8sp belt yet. Still working on that. This is my newest lock. He has 152 shadow and a good amount of life and survivability. I swap agm and trinket with the 2 sp trinkets when they are down.

Just some examples.

Admin said:
Wow. That is low. :(

I decided to show my sets from my 3 locks:

This one is 149 shadow with decent health and mana. Swap out pants for +9 sp legs, the seal of slyvanas with bboF, and trinket with another sp trinket and you have 171 shadow and just under 1k hp. This one doesn't have agm, but has hat.

This one shows 163 shadow on wowarmory. I have stam ring on just to get a little more hp. Swap that ring back out and shadow goes to 169 in game. This one had agm that I hot swap with sp trinket when agm is down. No fishing hat though.

This one has everything, hat and agm, but I haven't had luck with the 8sp belt yet. Still working on that. This is my newest lock. He has 152 shadow and a good amount of life and survivability. I swap agm and trinket with the 2 sp trinkets when they are down.

Just some examples.

Sup with the obsession of the inferior BoA shoulder?

Rolt- said:
Sup with the obsession of the inferior BoA shoulder?

a. It's easier for me to get emblems than stonekeeper's. (since I now get the pvp staff for them and normally an inherited insignia) I have been considering getting the pvp shoulders in addition on 2 of the 3. (one of them already has both)

b. I prefer the extra stats over the resiliance (prior to the 20% boost to it's effectiveness).

nice guys.

drayner, i like alternative 3 the best if the 8SP belt was there like you said. very nice.

thanks alot guys.

much ablidged.

- Pew

Pewpewbbq said:
nice guys.

drayner, i like alternative 3 the best if the 8SP belt was there like you said. very nice.

thanks alot guys.

much ablidged.

- Pew

np. Ultimately, when all 3 of mine are finished, they will have the same gear sets and options available. Also keep in mind that all 3 of them have been created in the last month to month and a half since I deleted my other two like a dummy ( 1 had 35k kills and the other 25k /sadface).

Also drayner, why the Darkweave > the Sp pants?

im moving from ally to horde soon. do you advise to use:

A) bronze band + pvp ring

B) pvp ring and seal of wrynn

C) seal of wrynn and bronze band?

/sadface indeed about deleting...

thanks.

Blessed Seer is BiS (SP wise with Oil). I have BoA for PuGing but as I said before, that was my premade set. I have an AGM/PvP Trinket/Recombulator/x2 SP Trinkets, interchangeable with macros I have set up. I use a hit pot if I spec differently or a Fire pot for increased searing pain spam dps on an EFC. I still believe more dots = more dps, so the extra stam to me is worthless. I'm intrigued though of Maineack's spec. How well does the new SB buff do compared to the loss of some of your dot damage?

lindenkron said:
#1 Lock gear

Weapon is open for discussion though, I always prefer hit staff, for hit capped.. He apparrently does not! :)

Those really aren't the best shoulders, esp. after mana reduction patch.

Other then that, yeh hes perfectly geared.

Pewpewbbq said:
Does Wis oil stack with SP enchant?

Yes, but wizard oil is not useable on BoAs. It is usable on Staff of the Blessed Seer though, making SotBS + 30sp + minor wizard oil the max sp wep a warlock can get.

Kore nametooshort said:
Yes, but wizard oil is not useable on BoAs. It is usable on Staff of the Blessed Seer though, making SotBS + 30sp + minor wizard oil the max sp wep a warlock can get.

for a viable SP warlock that isn't just stacking SP, but needs other stats as well, I'd take 6 hit over that little extra SP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread