Can anyone help point me to Holy Paladin

Stead

So I've been doing some research on holy paladins for solo question but was wondering if i could get some opinions from others for gear etc. i think i will start horde and go alliance

All help is appreciated :D

I'm basing my hpala off of Icy's

Icy setup is a Int/crit build only thing on built i can see only thing it lacks are 2 pieces if your going int/crit set up . Hotshots and stillwater's signet which would give him 30% or close to it. You would add +6 to crit and lose -3 int. which is a great trade off. I dont see DPR a factor unless he really wanted to hit 30% crit. Since DPR IS 1.39% Crit @24.

Last edited by a moderator:
Icy setup is a Int/crit build only thing on built i can see only thing it lacks are 2 pieces if your going int/crit set up . Hotshots and stillwater's signet which would give him 30% or close to it. You would add +6 to crit and lose -3 int. which is a great trade off. I dont see DPR a factor unless he really wanted to hit 30% crit. Since DPR IS 1.39% Crit @24.

So still waters over 2x seal of argas? I was thinking about 2x argas

Should i also get Uninsured Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft until i farm gr?

Your ur pally is in need of work you have crit build items , int build items & balance items. Ur pally is in need of work. Lastly I always wonder y people would name there toons after popular people in the bracket. U wear a target on ur back since your not the real pizza. my advice get ur own identity & work on ur pally.

^ don't take it wrong it straight forward advice on gear n name change.

Kymppi @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Here is my pally, haste and crit build, ignoring sp.

With ur own personal set up of haste>crit set up. Id advise shoulder enchant with haste on it onto boas, int to shield , hotshot gloves, be raptor boots over acidic walkers. *

*Id personally only wear 1 haste trinket for the absorb n hp.

This is is all based and assuming ur going with - Haste > crit > int > stam set up. Which if u r? Then also add satchel haste belt and replace Stillwater with dread pirate. Festering bracers.

Now on that note all things mentioned is what I'm assuming ur doing. For pally Crit > haste > int build be better which is a different set up then I provided.

What's the difference?

haste > crit > int > stam = Ur set up faster cast medium to high crits ( Rng based , more cast- pray for high crit procs or be casting more

Crit> haste > int > stam = less casting needed n bigger heals, but when u do cast it's faster

Crit > Int > haste = less casting big heals , since int is also spell crit with a dash of haste for fast cast not as much needed since u have 90 haste from herbalism " oh sh*% button "

Int build > all other stats = glass canon , low hp, Big Dps build n big medium to big heals.

which is best? All depends on playstyle

if u want gear builds based on ur playstyle, just ask ur Guild Master they should know

/Wtb guide rank on twink info. , since I help too many dayum people. Jk

Don't know anything about the real guy. I remember Pizza Party guild. I like to eat Pizza, don't really care about the target on my back. I do get a lot of interesting comments. One guy had some hilarious hatred for the real Pizza. He needs counseling or sedation.

As for my gear, works for me. I mix damage with heals with some survivability. My main spec is prot. But with the lack of decent heals lately, I play Holy sometimes.

Don't know anything about the real guy. I remember Pizza Party guild. I like to eat Pizza, don't really care about the target on my back. I do get a lot of interesting comments. One guy had some hilarious hatred for the real Pizza. He needs counseling or sedation.

As for my gear, works for me. I mix damage with heals with some survivability. My main spec is prot. But with the lack of decent heals lately, I play Holy sometimes.

Np I plan on playing alliance this week. Add me if u like Honeybadger#1754

take care

Holy paladin is nice to play. But beside getting appropriate gear, it is most important to know how to play the class. I've seen most lvl 24 holy palas getting ganked continuously by f2ps in bg simply because they didn't know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread