Calling all Level 70 Twinks

I have fund some item level 545 greens on the auction house. Seems pretty rare to find them so far but I think is going to be best in slow for this bracket. It's better than the conquest gear anyway.

You can also have higher lvl trinkets with lvl 70 req. They scale up to 606 in bg.
I've not seen those yet. I see a lot of item level 564 items on AH but when I go to click to buy then they say there are for level 80. Must be a bug. I've seen the pvp trinkets on the AH but I'm going to wait for the market to cool down first. the best trinket I saw listed was 125 k gold and it was item level 561.

Looks like you can buy ilvl551

Screenshot 2024-08-28 170047.png

On EU bgs waiting time gets longer every day. I would maybe try to find some cheap greens first and then boost a 70. I got four green plate pieces and an 545 axe for under 200g each.

That's great! It's pretty easy to do. The BiS gear is just purchased off the auction house. Just search for armor/weapon 70-70 item level 545. There's also some pvp trinkets that are bought on the auction house too. They can be up to item level 551 but doesn't matter if it's lower because the trinkets scale to 613 in BG anyway. These items can be hard to find. They also have a chance to be warforged with Avoidance, Speed, Leech or a Socket. Socket being the best because TWW gems are great! The best way to find these items is to make several level 1 characters on different realms with different auction houses and then use the warband to transfer the gold and items to the realms you want. I usually don't pay more than 500 gold for armor or weapons. Trinkets cost a fair bit more. There are some level 70's out there price gouging their competition. Trying to charge 15k and up for items that aren't even warforged.

Trinkets cost more cause 80 are using them too. Amor an weapons can be really cheap. Most items I found where plate and str based weapons. Not useful for my druid or wl. :(

I found a list of all the connected realms therefore connected auction houses so you can find greens more efficiently.​

US​

Connected Realms​

• Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Garrosh, Gurubashi, Hakkar
  • Agamaggan, Archimonde, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, The Underbog, Kargath, Norgannon, Blade's Edge, Thunderhorn
  • Aggramar, Fizzcrank
  • Alexstrasza, Terokkar
  • Alleria, Khadgar, Medivh, Exodar
  • Argent Dawn, The Scryers
  • Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, Zuluhed, Eonar, Velen, Black Dragonflight, Gul'dan, Skullcrusher
  • Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar
  • Azjol-Nerub, Blackrock, Khaz Modan, Muradin, Nordrassil
  • Baelgun, Doomhammer
  • Blackhand, Galakrond
  • Bloodhoof, Duskwood, Bloodrazor
  • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen'jin, Quel'dorei
  • Bronzebeard, Shandris
  • Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, Onyxia, Garona, Icecrown, Malygos
  • Caelestrasz, Nagrand, Saurfang
  • Cairne, Perenolde, Cenarius, Korgath, Blackmoore, Frostmane, Ner'zhul, Tortheldrin
  • Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn, Arathor, Drenden
  • Coilfang, Dalvengyr, Dark Iron, Demon Soul, Shattered Hand
  • Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon
  • Darrowmere, Draka, Suramar, Windrunner
  • Draenor, Echo Isles
  • Dragonblight, Fenris
  • Drak'Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok'Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis, Terenas
  • Akama, Dragonmaw, Eldre'Thalas, Korialstrasz, Mug'thol, Antonidas, Uldum
  • Durotan, Ysera
  • Eitrigg, Shu'halo
  • Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh
  • Elune, Gilneas, Laughing Skull, Auchindoun, Cho'gall
  • Feathermoon, Scarlet Crusade
  • Frostwolf, Vashj, Drak'Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale
  • Greymane, Tanaris
  • Gundrak, Jubei'Thos, Frostmourne, Dreadmaul, Thaurissan
  • Deathwing, Executus, Kalecgos, Shattered Halls
  • Dath'Remar, Khaz'goroth
  • Kilrogg, Winterhoof
  • Kirin Tor, Sentinels, Steamwheedle Cartel
  • Kul Tiras, Bladefist
  • Llane, Arygos
  • Lightninghoof, Ravenholdt, Twisting Nether, Maelstrom, The Venture Company
  • Ghostlands, Kael'thas, Grizzly Hills, Gnomeregan, Moonrunner, Trollbane, Lothar, Malfurion
  • Altar of Storms, Anetheron, Magtheridon, Ysondre
  • Nemesis, Tol Barad
  • Ravencrest, Uldaman
  • Misha, Rexxar
  • Runetotem, Uther
  • Blackwater Raiders, Cenarion Circle, Sisters of Elune, Shadow Council
  • Farstriders, Silver Hand, Thorium Brotherhood
  • Azuremyst, Staghelm, Dawnbringer, Madoran
  • Nazgrel, Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
  • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong, Anvilmar, Undermine, Xavius
  • Dentarg, Whisperwind

Not Connected​

• Aerie Peak
  • Al'Akir
  • Aman'Thul
  • Arthas
  • Azralon
  • Barthilas
  • Bleeding Hollow
  • Dragonstalker
  • Darkspear
  • Drakkari
  • Earthen Ring
  • Emerald Dream
  • Eskhandar
  • Fairbanks
  • Gallywix
  • Goldrinn
  • Illidan
  • Hyjal
  • Moon Guard
  • Area 52
  • Thrall
  • Dalaran
  • Mal'Ganis
  • Turalyon
  • Kel'Thuzad
  • Lightbringer
  • Kil'jaeden
  • Krol Blade
  • Kurinnaxx
  • Lawbringer
  • Nightslayer
  • Obsidian Edge
  • Perdition's Blade
  • Proudmoore
  • Quel'Thalas
  • Ragnaros
  • Rajaxx
  • Rattlegore
  • Sargeras
  • Smolderweb
  • Soulseeker
  • Spineshatter
  • Stormrage
  • Stormreaver
  • Sulfuras
  • Taerar
  • Thunderstrike
  • Tichondrius
  • Wyrmrest Accord
  • Zul'jin

there is already a 70 com its the old 60 one. which is the old 100/50 com which was the old 90 com.
right?
where tf is zazz?
Yeah, but that group isn't listed. I get a real gatekeeping vibe off that group. I've been in that group since level 50 and still am. I asked them to provide an invite link but unfortunately they won't. I didn't notice that they changed the name of the group to 70s Alliance until after I posted this thread. Maybe they changed the name of the group after I posted this thread even. I'd assume that there is also a 70s Horde group but that probably isn't listed either. Mostly level 80s in there anyway. The group I posted above isn't exactly flourishing so if you can find a link to the other one then have at it. Until then I'm here and happy to help welcome people onto the bracket.

Yeah, but that group isn't listed.
On your filter, check cross faction, and then search "70s" or "alliance 70s" or "70s alliance" etc.

As for why I don't have auto-invite enabled for the com... the tldr is that we waged a holy war against a rabid mob of feet pic simps. Things got messy. God willing, that will all be a thing of the past now, but, it pays to be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread