Calcium is back up!

Celqis

Legend
As you all may remember, Calcium was once a great guild. With alot of RBG's, Alot of PvE and PvP. Social and fun.

Well here it is, Calcium is reborn and we already have quite a few members, We are doing guild Heroic runs and normal dungeons / battlegrounds, and had our first RBG on 17/02/2014 at 20:08 GMT,

Once season 15 starts, we will be doing REGULAR RBG's (((( NO WIN TRADING ))))

Arena events / RBG / Dungeons / Heroics / Raids / Guild Outings. (dont quote me on WHAT a guild outing is, but we will make it happen! :D)

ALL are welcome, no cap, no limit. but you must be up for twinking and getting stuck in with guild life / guild events (seeing as alot of work goes into planning for correct days etc)

If all goes well and people start to reclaim the name, we will get vent / TS and start some real fun!

Calcium - Sylvanas (Alliance)

Add my Btag if you have any questions / want to join.

Celqis#2678

I look forward to hearing from you all...

Calcium is back baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
When you say Calcium is back how many of the original members are back, many times sergeant Boro has remade guilds "iddqd is back guise" "bts back again" etc and there has been nobody from the original guild in the actual guild apart from himself.

well we have old members re-joining, Obscene is back, Dorisbesteu is back i'm trying to get a hold of the guys and girls but half of them have quit wow, so hence why i'm putting it on twinkinfo to get people rejoining :) But to answer your question, we do have a few of them. and more are joining each day.

Last edited by a moderator:
many times sergeant Boro has remade guilds "iddqd is back guise" "bts back again"

so true hahahaha

and good luck mate, I can't remember you but this is one of the greatest guilds i've ever played with in my twink career so yeah good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread