Bug on Fishing Hat!

So i had the arcanum on my head for 100 hp and while i was out fishing i died a few times and my head broke, when i repaired it, my hat is no longer enchanted, what the fuck?!

open a ticket, big time...

Wierd, i relogged a few times and nothing happened, restarted wow, deleted my cache etc then logged on and it was still gone, made a ticket and about 15 mins later i noticed my hp pop up to 2573 from 2473 and i checked and it was back. no idea what happened with it

This is noticeted here to :confused:

Had a pair of gloves with 5+ mining, a tuxodo leg with 25 sp & 15 stam, and dress boots with minor speed... When all my gear was red from corpse running in Northrend, I repaired. Half an hour later I noticed that my enchants was GONE! WTF?!

Allso want to add; my festive dress from Lunar Festival with 100 Health, is still fine... This may be because it have no durablility and then the enchants disapair when u repair something? :eek:

Mining pick with Unholy dident disapair either.

This is a sad bugg if we need to rebuy it! -.-

*BEGGING BLIZZ TO FIX IT FAST!!*

I had a problem earlier, my +9sp w/ +35sp etc enchant & +7sp legs, the stats randomly disappeared, but they reoccured after clearing my cache. Blizzard are wierd at times :p

I lost all head gems, and shoulder gems. also missed the shoulder and head encahnt on my main. but i ticketed a GM, logged off and they are back now

Fixed, but still abit wierd :p

gmchat1lq8.png

Leshugg said:
aww wtf u got gm port, fu !

Less than 15 min after loggin ;P

this seems like more of an annoyance than a problem...sorry to hear u guys had to deal with blizzard customer service lawl

at least u didnt have to rebuy the enchants...that would SUCK

heck my friend offered one back then to play if he had time, he had said yes they leveled together. it was funny seeing. it wass way back when there was no rush of anything though.

its an obvious bug and Blizz needs to fix it.

We had a premade this past Sunday and I was farming (still am) Belt of the Fang and so I don't get xp, I walk up to Lady Anacondra and die. ( I could have easily taken off my clothes, but didn't care to think about it).

Naturally, all my gear broke and all my gear was eventually repaired, however they didn't respond to my ticket to at least an hour before the scheduled premade and was told that all I had to do was repair it and log off and on.

SINCE WHEN DID I EVER NEED TO DO THAT?

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

Users who are viewing this thread