Broke Horde hunter question

Apnea

Legend
So despite my rage at Alliance hunters, I'm giving in and making one Horde-side. I'm going to play it when Alliance decides to stack hunters.

Now that's out of the way, since I don't want to transfer/faction change and all that stuff just for Ello's Band, what's a decent Horde alternative? I've scoured Wowhead but I can't really find anything worthy other than Blood Ring, but it's still so gimped compared. Is there no hope?

pvp ring and signet of argas

BoA ring if you have it

Yeah I have Argas already, I might be bothered to farm for the heirloom ring. Was just wondering how I can make up the hit that I lose by not getting Ello's
<

Yeah I have Argas already, I might be bothered to farm for the heirloom ring. Was just wondering how I can make up the hit that I lose by not getting Ello's
<

You want to use the Simple Pearl Ring to pick up your hit if you're a Horde only Hunter. Use Ezeron as an example.

I would stick with Alliance and scrap this Horde Hunter idea. Horde has enough Hunters.

You want to use the Simple Pearl Ring to pick up your hit if you're a Horde only Hunter. Use Ezeron as an example.

I would stick with Alliance and scrap this Horde Hunter idea. Horde has enough Hunters.

I don't play Alliance, the only Alliance character I have is a 39 mage without heirlooms. No access to heirlooms on the dark side either, because I'm not faction-switching my 85s. Plus I barely see Horde hunters, competent ones anyway.

alliance rolls hunters...roll a disco priest or h-pal, what i do now

You can send heirlooms to the "dark side". No need to faction change.

Really? I'm not sure why I didn't know this by now. Perhaps I'm an idiot.

Plus my Horde hunter is pretty much complete. Just need pants, AGM and a few enchants. It's a done deal.

Users who are viewing this thread