Bring 19s back

Fugitivo

Veteran
Given the situation that nobody seems to be happy with the current state of 20-29s pvp, theres a solution for that problem that comes to my mind.
If we all made 19s instead of 20-29s, we would have a way better experience of our beloved bgs. Remember those long ass Arathi Basin games, EoTS, Warsong gulch...
We all miss that shit man im not gonna lie, then:

Why don't we all make 19s and start queueing bgs? It's relatively easy to gear up a twink nowadays.
If anyone reading this feels what im saying, feel free to DM me on discord (read my sign below)
I'd like to build something so we can actually get some games at level 19.

Thanks for reading :D

I actually had a glimpse of hope after they release us from the BehstenSlahts jail.

Captura de tela de 2024-10-16 19-01-42.png

I have a 19 lock on retail

Given the situation that nobody seems to be happy with the current state of 20-29s pvp, theres a solution for that problem that comes to my mind.
If we all made 19s instead of 20-29s, we would have a way better experience of our beloved bgs. Remember those long ass Arathi Basin games, EoTS, Warsong gulch...
We all miss that shit man im not gonna lie, then:

Why don't we all make 19s and start queueing bgs? It's relatively easy to gear up a twink nowadays.
If anyone reading this feels what im saying, feel free to DM me on discord (read my sign below)
I'd like to build something so we can actually get some games at level 19.

Thanks for reading :D
Its a good point mate. But if f2ps cant que i think its never gonna work.

Totally valid that F2Ps arent going to be able to queue but this entire site isnt about F2P. Just like classic 19s requires a sub, 19s retail would require a sub.
Very similar situations and seems viable if enough folks are down for it
Ye, but F2Ps are the only reason BGs even pop in retail
29s wouldn't be able to keep the bracket alive without 20s, neither will 19s

Users who are viewing this thread