Brewfest boss drop ilvl 41 for lvl 10s

chaoticmind

Royal Member
My friend just ran the event dungeon on his lvl 10 dh and got a direbrew's bloodied shanker to drop at ilvl 41 from the green daily keg bag drop.

Do you guys think it would be good on a rogue ? Like if I made a toon mailed my toon 10 gold turned exp off then ran the dungeon and if i did not get it delete the toon on repeat. Then each toon I get that actually got the dagger drop I could do the daily dungeon run and pray I get a second to drop.

Would this be good on a rogue or is there a better option?

Last edited:
Considering its Rogue, you want ilvl59s with elemental force or/and force multiplier enchants. So don't waste time mate.
you think its completely pointless then? what would you make at 10 to make use of 1 or 2 ilvl 41 daggers? a warlock maybe?

you think its completely pointless then? what would you make at 10 to make use of 1 or 2 ilvl 41 daggers? a warlock maybe?
How things currently are, nothing. You are better of with Taanan Jungle rares, ilvl 44 agility dagger is available there. Also 1h str weapons can be picked there on ilvl 44, but you want weapons below ilvl 50 only for some enchants like lifestealing. For warlock bis is farmable on Maraudon Princess Theradras, its ilvl59 for 10s. I really don't see any use from brewfest weapons in current state of game.

I like the trinkets. They are great for 10's, for content where your ooze doesn't deal crazy dmg.

1695466506907.png

1695469915462.png

* 40 runs later and it finally dropped.

1695479466826.png

** sadly, it doesn't proc out of Spinning Crane Kick :PepeHands::SadgeW:

Last edited:
Considering its Rogue, you want ilvl59s with elemental force or/and force multiplier enchants. So don't waste time mate.
And considering unless you built pre-Dragonflight toon with the pre-BFA enchants - you cannot enchant > ilvl 50 with pre-WoD enchants like Elemental Force nor Crusader etc.

For level 10 - ilvl 59 also has access to WoD weapon enchants like Mark of Shadowmoon as well as the < ilvl 60 Neck enchants from Legion.

And currently only Veteran account or Alliance F2P twinks can get Force Multiplier - Horde F2P Twinks without being a Vet cannot get that enchant on their own.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread