Born To Survive, WIntraders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they just bad

Accusing us for wintrading just by loosing is just wrong , 5s is not our bracket , in fact just cause u loose every game against us èleanor does that mean ur wintrading us or what ?

Cyberskurk said:
Accusing us for wintrading just by loosing is just wrong , 5s is not our bracket , in fact just cause u loose every game against us èleanor does that mean ur wintrading us or what ?

Is pretty clear on the stats you **** wit.

Over.

No, It's simple math, Archpriest lost 10 games then he invited new players cause it went bad . Sad but true , you got nothing on us

Cyberskurk said:
No, It's simple math, Archpriest lost 10 games then he invited new players cause it went bad . Sad but true , you got nothing on us

Haha, you really do have some lol excuses, face it, Wintrading, simple.

Care for stats? you cool ? just getting achievment with lol setup just for achievment, we dont wintrade, kkthx

EDIT: Heard your wintrading with the germans in RBGS too, few teams got caughtup in your wintrading, badddddddd

Are u gonna get 2,2 of 1,5k mmred people. How's that gonna work ? It's sad when people achieve arena master they accuse them for wintraders just cause they're jelly . Im done here hf at 1,3k rbg rating. We didnt wintrade . You can ask any guild and they'll say they got owned by us including ur own

lol FOTM comp is hard, we are awaiting a team and will contact you, oh thats unless you scrunnubs level up.

EDIT: You had 17 members online about 3 weeks ago and i asked 4 of your members for RBG, but wouldnt do RBG, hmmmmmmmm :/

wait you got recked in rbg's you applied to our guild and got declined and you accuse BTS rofl you mad Recruitment , so basically your 2.2 as a mage you get raped by our guild in arenas/rbg's and you go accuse hahahah badddie 101

It's funny how you tell me that every setup I own u with is fotm, you gotta realize. It's me, that's fotm . every1 wants to play with me , also

You could've blocked to make the game more interesting :)

Ye u do that, I can imagine how superior players that your guild will get, joke

HAHAHAHAH APPLIED TO YOU GUILD TROLOLOLOL

MAKE ME FUKING LAUGH

I wouldnt join you shitters.

When you leveling Cry berskurk

Taylor you have no room to talk, probs worst DK known, run around with your pockethealer more plx !!

Lol Eleanor you are pathetic, You got wrecked in RBG's by us, people leave your guild to join us and now you are stalking our members. ROFL

Rofl, I dont even play 70 bracket but saw this and had to laugh... those screenies were just sad XD

Nice job on counterattacking the troll. Someone +Thank Cyber's last post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread