Boredom?

Khanodruid

Legend
Hey guys-

I've been away from the game for quite some time (not sure if any of you know/care) but I just want to check in on things to see if it is worth coming back to. I left because I got bored and fed up of the bracket. Our guild situation on Stormrage was somewhat slow and frustrating and I didn't feel like we were working towards doing anything exciting soon. The balance in 19's was and is utterly ridiculous and I found myself not wanting to play it anymore. I wish I had more time to devote to a new character to continue playing with the great people I was with, but sadly, I didn't. So... Is anything new/exciting happening? Seems like every time I visit this forum it's the same thing over and over again... Furthermore, why are y'all still here? Anyone getting bored too? Just curious

-Khano

Not much has changed. Hunters are still ridiculously OP the only classes in BG's are hunters Hpally's and the occasional Priest. I've moved to tens which is much more fun. They don't have the hunter problem and Hpallys aren't to hard to kill. Lots of fun down there.

ganksta said:
Not much has changed. Hunters are still ridiculously OP the only classes in BG's are hunters Hpally's and the occasional Priest. I've moved to tens which is much more fun. They don't have the hunter problem and Hpallys aren't to hard to kill. Lots of fun down there.

not to be perverted but that last sentence is pretty funny.

curleypwnsu said:
not to be perverted but that last sentence is pretty funny.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah <3 ya curley

the game at current patch is shit in all aspects

imo

my wow time ran up and im really tempted to not renew it, i dont see 19s going anywhere good anytime soon, my opinion dont return just yet, keep checking TI thats what i do

19 warrior adeus said:
my wow time ran up and im really tempted to not renew it, i dont see 19s going anywhere good anytime soon, my opinion dont return just yet, keep checking TI thats what i do

that's because you haven't been playing with me Adeus :)

To be perfectly honest the bracket is bursty as fuck, but I dont feel as though its unplayable. I have a good time playing as long as I am rolling with like 3+ guildies.

yeap 19's are all about hunters, H or P paladins, and priests. things go in cycles. rogues had their 3 month sunshine after cata and had their sunshine early on in vanilla wow. hunters started to come in strong late 2006 thru 2008, became really strong at start of wotlk and then lost glyph of the monkey, then new buffs made it shammies/res druids, rogues were benched for a long time. warriors had their era to when they could lock a player down till the glyph nerf, also get a charge on a hunter due to glyph that increased charge range. those were nerfed/removed from the 19 bracket. in 2007 our twink guild had 2 players roll hunters and one rolled a priest to deal with the alliance teams we were facing, sister guild had 3 players roll res-FC druids. things have gone in cycles. even warlocks had a period.

one thing that hurt 19's is no more theory crafting talents points in several talent trees, imo this hurt 19's more than any other bracket and loss of glyphs in the bracket

70's are rolling enough twink that 40-40 AV's roll at times back to back. Frost/Fire mages are ridiculously OP with shadow priests in tow. some of the healers like res-shammies, Disc priests, etc.....better have 4-5 players at times to kill one. life is this bracket should become easier with incoming resilience cap, 20% reduction on earth shield heals, 20% reduction on life bloom heals. what sucks...mages are getting buffed again. easiest bracket to build a twink

imbalances are also in 29 with holy paladins and priests still OP, hunters can be dealt with easier due to cripple poison and feral druids being able to have 2 points in infected wounds

39 bracket ret-paladins with 30 sec CD of sacred shield are aggravating. but that is getting nerfed to 90 sec CD next patch, and repeatible WOG for prot/ret is getting 20 sec CD.

most brackets i play disc-priests are most gamebreaking/OP. hopefully the adjustments they get next patch they will no longer run around in god mode

mages are getting buffed again. easiest bracket to build a twink

I agree with most of our post except this, There is no bracket easier to build a twink then 10-19, you can pretty much be done in 1-2 days if you really want to.

On another note, I feel as though 10-19 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. A lot of people arnt even active in this bracket because someone has told them how horrible it is, and without even playing it, they just believe it and go "yup, its terrible". Yes, there are classes that are OP, but as mentioned above, it has always been this way. I think we just need to find a way to deal with the imbalances and adapt. If we can overcome hunters with the monkey sprint glyph, then we can overcome anything.

/endthread

Stabbedurazz said:
I heard the 70 bracket was doing great

you heard wrong

Diiesel said:
I agree with most of our post except this, There is no bracket easier to build a twink then 10-19, you can pretty much be done in 1-2 days if you really want to.

On another note, I feel as though 10-19 isn't as bad as people make it out to be. A lot of people arnt even active in this bracket because someone has told them how horrible it is, and without even playing it, they just believe it and go "yup, its terrible". Yes, there are classes that are OP, but as mentioned above, it has always been this way. I think we just need to find a way to deal with the imbalances and adapt. If we can overcome hunters with the monkey sprint glyph, then we can overcome anything.

/endthread

I completely agree. I have a lot of fun playing my rogue and every so often my hunter a little, and I also have three 70 twinks. While on my 70 mage I talked to guildies about 19 twinks and they said they all hated it so i asked why, and they said because of hunters being OP. Without any mention of priests and paladins, people obviously dont play the bracket enough to realize the other problems before they just give up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread