Boost Chars from 0 to 110?

Avhor

Grandfathered
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right section - so feel free to move, if its the wrong one.

I'm thinking about Dungeonboosting.
I have 2 accounts and I want to find a way to boost my chars from 20 to 120.
I have a 111 DH-Twink and many 110 Chars (so i'm able to clear Freehold and Legiondungeons).
But in Vanilla I tried it with a 60 DK (with BC-Gear); the small Char did only get 10% of the exp (even it's scaling up to 60?).

So what kind of Brackets of Chars do I need?
Need I Chars within every 10 Levels?
Or 1 per Scaling Zone (for Classic Level 59?; Bc and Wotlk 79? and so on?)
Or isn't it possible? (because of the Scaling?)

edit:
PS: I have to edit because i want and I have to say "thank you" to this forum. Your Threads and Guides helped me alot for my twinks and my twinking experience.

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't know if this is the right section - so feel free to move, if its the wrong one.

I'm thinking about Dungeonboosting.
I have 2 accounts and I want to find a way to boost my chars from 20 to 120.
I have a 111 DH-Twink and many 110 Chars (so i'm able to clear Freehold and Legiondungeons).
But in Vanilla I tried it with a 60 DK (with BC-Gear); the small Char did only get 10% of the exp (even it's scaling up to 60?).

So what kind of Brackets of Chars do I need?
Need I Chars within every 10 Levels?
Or 1 per Scaling Zone (for Classic Level 59?; Bc and Wotlk 79? and so on?)
Or isn't it possible? (because of the Scaling?)

edit:
PS: I have to edit because i want and I have to say "thank you" to this forum. Your Threads and Guides helped me alot for my twinks and my twinking experience.
The best way I found to lvl from 1-60 is in deadmines. there is a clever trick you do but I dont want it hotfixed so if interested message me

The best way I found to lvl from 1-60 is in deadmines. there is a clever trick you do but I dont want it hotfixed so if interested message me

I'm very interested in this, too. I also cannot find a way to message you. Probably because I just signed up here. If you can message me, I'd be most grateful. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread