BOA Leg Stats

Salce

Legend
Anyone know what the stats will be for 19s on the BOA legs? I'm wondering if anyone that has access to beta can give us this info if the BOA vendor is currently available on beta.

it does, only reason all gear isnt obsolete is because there isnt a boa for other slots, many rings will become obsolete though

How soon until BiS = full BoA's -_-
It will be a sad day when that happens. BoA's are shit. rage rage rage

How soon until BiS = full BoA's -_-
It will be a sad day when that happens. BoA's are shit. rage rage rage
Quite a possibility since there seems to be at least two new additions (helm/cloak, ring/pants) as each expansion rolls along. I'm sure they'd rather encourage faster leveling to get to end-game content rather than making the 1-80,85,90 grind more laborious.

Only thing I can think of that would stop them from eventually having us go full BOA is if enough people QQ in the XP ON bgs about players bursting kids with full BOAs which happens now. If they really wanted to reduce the leveling time from 1-90 they could do it with the amount of xp required per level as opposed to requiring new BOA gear or just increase the amount of XP gained on the existing BOA items.

Unless they (GASP) actually implement some kind of balance in the lower level brackets (i.e. introduce that 30% Resilience, nerf to Hunter damage, etc.) and it make even make BoAs more bearable in EXP-ON.

I'm eager to see what changes will make it to live.

I'm gonna glue myself to my 90 when mop comes out. low level pvp will still be destroyed even if blizzard fixes it. boa's ruin twinking imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloth: 64 armor, same stats as hat.
Leather: 98 armor, 10 sta, 6 agi, 4 crit, 4 haste
Leather (caster): 98 armor, same stats as hat.
Mail: 160 armor, same stats as hat.
Mail (caster): 160 armor, same stats as hat.
Plate: 241 armor, 10 sta, 6 str, 4 crit, 4 exp
Plate (tank): 241 armor, 10 sta, 6 str, 4 parry, 3 hit

I think blizzard is just trying to add something new to the game, to keep people playing, i remember when heads/capes i was really excited, though I still think BoAs are ruining low lvl PvP.

painaid....nuff said he never used boa's id love ful sets of boas for twinkin. just farm them suit up gear and proffessions and proffs along with on use items farmed....isnt that what exp off twinkin started back up for a even playing field? balance the classes and the boas arent the issue i play twinks for the 1 purpose of less gear farming once i have my sets its just fun wsg after that with upgrade ever few years from the expansions but other than that i have no issue with boas its about BiS and anyone with a paying account can get them eventually

Users who are viewing this thread