BMs Removed...Again! Converted to Moderators!

Myrm

Legend
Hello everyone.

As per the first iteration of bracket managers, the staff found that the BMs did not have sufficient permissions to manage their brackets. So, what we have done is made all of the BMs moderators, but they are still mainly in charge of their own bracket. If they have the free time and want to help with reported posts in other brackets, then they are more than able to do so.

This will help to increase the response time of reported posts/threads and show more of a staff presence of this site.

Thank you all for your time!

- Shane

I would like to say that Every BM that I came across has been great and cant think of a single one that wouldnt deserve the blue :)

About time, history repeats itself if no change is made.

Very good change - and may I say, there have been multiple good changes around here lately.

I would like to say that Every BM that I came across has been great and cant think of a single one that wouldnt deserve the blue :)
It's not the right blue color we deserve.

Mialo

Just so you know, you can actually make them keep the class of BM, without putting them in the Moderation group.
Admin CP > Users & Groups (or might be called something similar) > Create new group, copy perms from Moderators group / get rid of permissions that don't apply to them (such as reported posts) > Done.

Users who are viewing this thread