Bloodsail rep question?

If i already have the goblins at exalted, and i start to work on the bloodsail, will i lose my rep with the goblins?

yes you will rapidly i mean kill like 10 goblins and you are almost hated but you can get your xp back with them but giving them silk and some dye i think for like 500 rep a turn in

- Rámbó

Rámbó said:
yes you will rapidly i mean kill like 10 goblins and you are almost hated but you can get your xp back with them but giving them silk and some dye i think for like 500 rep a turn in

Rambo is right, but he forgot to mention that the cloth turn in requires level 30. He also forgot to mention that you LOSE 500 rep with Bloodsail every time you turn in the quest. If your objective is to have good Bloodsail rep and good booty bay then you need to grind your Bloodsail rep up. Then you have to farm the pirates south of Ratchet. You will gain 2.5 rep with Booty Bay per pirate you kill south of Ratchet, but you will not lose any Bloodsail rep by killing them.

Good luck!

Damn, so that means i would have to grind bloodsail (which i hear is terrible), then re-grind the goblin factions. I was afraid of that =(. O well thanks for the replies.

Depends what you want to do, Bloodsail to Revered is really really easy, Bloodsail to Exalted is the hardest rep ingame.

Goblins to Exalted while maintaining your Bloodsail rep is somewhere in the middle.

Well i was gonna go for the 25 reps to exalted. This just makes it a lot more time consuming. So for now i think ill do argent dawn instead.

Users who are viewing this thread