Black Market Auction House

Let's say I am getting real tired of checking every server individually on the TSM website for the Black Market Auction House. If I were to make a quick look-up where you just search for the individual item, would that be something you are willing to implement on the website? Mainly asking because I cba hosting that on my own servers.

The entire thing will be coded in PHP with some added JS/jQuery, which shouldn't be an issue, but I am also not going to style it or anything to make it fit the website design. I literally just want the functionality of looking up items without having to click through a million servers. Can add the functionality for all regions if so desired.

It's going to be insanely simple, since every server is basically just GET value. Here's one server for example:

https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/black-market?realm=EU-arathor

The GET variable here is realm, which contains the string EU-arathor, which indicates the server. The items are basically displayed in a table.

The super easy method would be to just have a search query, let the JS loop through each server, print a table that could look like this:

KMTuuWf.png

Basically just have to see if(table.html.includes(searchQuery) {
//print - append table
}

Ofc. this is very simplified, but the general idea of it should be doable.

Last edited:
im pretty sure tsm premium is like 5$ for a month ( a month is more than enough time to snipe a couple items) and it comes with the feature to look up a item and it will show what realm it is currently up on at (all realms). but if 5$ is alot to you disregard this. Would be cool to see something like this tho.

+1

Reactions: Sbp
im pretty sure tsm premium is like 5$ for a month ( a month is more than enough time to snipe a couple items) and it comes with the feature to look up a item and it will show what realm it is currently up on at (all realms). but if 5$ is alot to you disregard this. Would be cool to see something like this tho.

+1

I like the fact that it is generally, publicly available, and that the paid version gives you a small quality of life upgrade, but let's be honest. A small thing like this should be open source so that it could be improved. It's not like it's very complex or anything. The quality of life upgrade is not enough to justify a sub imo. They'd have to add a lot more to make it worth a sub.

Making an application on top of theirs is a bit sketch though xd. Maybe I'll look into the Black Market Auction House API or something further down the road and build something from the bottom. It's summer holidays soon afterall :^)

Maybe use VPN and switch IP when it blocks u.
Tho I have no idea how it works and if VPN will help.

find us an xf addon developer and we'll gladly implement this feature :^]

Users who are viewing this thread