BIS hunter?

Khanodruid said:
Pshh what a n00b he don't even gots a good helm.. go home kid <3

Although not BiS, Pìzza is the only one who actually contributed with something here, which is way ahead of the two following trolls can say. So until you have something constructive to show for I suggest the two of you go stick your heads in each others asses and stay there until you a) learn some manners b) have something useful to contribute.

Well said Enemiga :)

Enemiga said:
Although not BiS, Pìzza is the only one who actually contributed with something here, which is way ahead of the two following trolls can say. So until you have something constructive to show for I suggest the two of you go stick your heads in each others asses and stay there until you a) learn some manners b) have something useful to contribute.

Dude... Freak out much? OBVIOUSLY kidding man Pizza's a boss... and I put <3 at the end doesn't that make everything better? Look at my other posts before jumping to conclusions, I think I offer a lot of shit. Ty <3

Bad rhyming is bad, BiS hunter? No such thing until some crazy theorycrafters make a thread including every piece of gear come Cata. So get main bits : AGM/WBFH

Khanodruid said:
Dude... Freak out much? OBVIOUSLY kidding man Pizza's a boss... and I put <3 at the end doesn't that make everything better? Look at my other posts before jumping to conclusions, I think I offer a lot of shit. Ty <3

Well, why didn't you say so! :) Just sick and tired of the attitude you seemed to display, that's all.

Well i got a old lvl 10 hunter twink with WBFH and agmx2 and 225 proffs you guys think i should lvl him to 19?

Greenye said:
Well i got a old lvl 10 hunter twink with WBFH and agmx2 and 225 proffs you guys think i should lvl him to 19?

Selfishly no, because I hate being raped by BM hunters on my mage(not arcane), but I would for sure.

Greenye said:

Yes you should.

Enemiga said:

wooooah tharr buddy

Users who are viewing this thread