BiS gear for a 19 warr and shaman

title says it all...i wont have access to boas so keep that in mind....also need some help reguarding specs so that would be great too...thanks guys

Warriors should use rogue BoA leathers, satchel loot of the soldier, a seal, sword and board, simple pearl ring and mail BoEs in the rest of their slots.

Shamans deck themselves out in SP gear, find a balance between sp, hp and mana that suits you and the role you wish to fill; more mana for healing, more sp for dmg. Spidersilk drape, 5 hit on boots and lavishly jeweled ring are pretty mandatory, shaman BoAs along with BoA SP maces, the rest are just caster loot; goldflecked, spidersilk boots, WSG ring, smelting pants or 5/5 eagle/DWB to taste etc. The shaman should also use the WSG neck.

The only spec worth considering as a shaman is 3 in ancestral knowledge, 2 in EB radius, 2 in imp GW and 3 in imp healing wave.

Warrior specs are more varied but every1 likes attt amirite?

Edit: oh no BoAs, well then a warrior either needs to use hit pots or simple pearl ring+spidersilk drape+deviate scale belt with rough bronze shoulders and BDA in place of the BoAs.

Shamans can use Talbar or reinforced woolen instead of BoA shoulders and TBJ or inferno instead of chest. I'd advise using either buzzer blade or smites reaver as your SP wep, if you use smites then you can use a different ring instead of lavishly.

thanks for all ur help! but i got one more question reguarding enchants......should i be going with crusader on glacial stone and my one hnd sword? also what about 100hp comaired to 4stats for chest?

Kore are you suggesting warriors should be using rogue shoulders?...

Kore nametooshort said:
yes

posttooshortlikename

Lol, for arena ONLY I'm hoping? Anyways use the mail ones, or plate whatever they are.

Kore nametooshort said:
Well i dont like consumables :p so for everything ^^

Why would somone give up stats? I'm capped on paladin, but I wouldn't use rogue gear to get it. Use a potion.

GG

:)

Eliot said:
Kore are you suggesting warriors should be using rogue shoulders?...

I think so. The hit is just to good to miss. You lose so much more by rolling the Plate BOA. Sure you again the crit, but your nerfing your other slots to hit cap yourself. Deviate Belt/Simple Pearl Ring/Spidersilk Drape? I would rather use the leather boas and rock Protectors Band/Soldier Cloak and Belt.

Users who are viewing this thread