BIS Enchants for NEW Heirloom Gear!

Crucifer

Legend
I need to know what the BIS enchants are for the new Heirlooms stuff.

Shoulders - None

Chest - +4 stats

Cloak - ??? (Stealth possibly?)

Helm - ???

Ring - ???

fill in the ??? if they exist.

for melee stealth to cloak, 4 stats chest, none of others exist.

Crucifer said:
I need to know what the BIS enchants are for the new Heirlooms stuff.

Shoulders - None

Chest - +4 stats

Cloak - ??? (Stealth possibly?)

Helm - ???

Ring - ???

fill in the ??? if they exist.

[item]Enchant Chest - Greater Stats[/item] or [item]Enchant Chest - Major Health[/item] to chest, depends on class and situation. [item]Enchant Cloak - Stealth[/item], [item]Enchant Cloak - Lesser Shadow Resistance[/item], or [item]Enchant Cloak - Greater Resistance[/item] to cloak, once again depends on class and situation. You don't need any enchants on your helm or rings.

Crucifer said:
Pizza did you move your guild off Ruin?

No, we're still on Bleeding Hollow.

Anyone from 29s actually still around in your guild because as far as i know 29s are dead. Which makes me having the worlds most geared twink annoyingly time wasted.

Crucifer said:
Anyone from 29s actually still around in your guild because as far as i know 29s are dead. Which makes me having the worlds most geared twink annoyingly time wasted.

Yes, all of the 29s you know play 85s now for DetoX on Laughing Skull. I was invited to play, but turned it down because of school.

Yeah i heard some play 85s now but 85s is such a shit shoot for a hunter. I have no desire to be a waste of space in arenas.

Crucifer said:
Yeah i heard some play 85s now but 85s is such a shit shoot for a hunter. I have no desire to be a waste of space in arenas.

Hunters will be a lot better next patch. I wouldn't count them out yet.

So they broke up 15-19 into its own bracket? I am getting a Warrior all his BoA's atm but im on Arthas...Twink 19s i hear for warriors in cataclysm is a waste of time so i might just ignore twinking him. Esp since it seems like Twinking is dead for the most part.

Crucifer said:
So they broke up 15-19 into its own bracket? I am getting a Warrior all his BoA's atm but im on Arthas...Twink 19s i hear for warriors in cataclysm is a waste of time so i might just ignore twinking him. Esp since it seems like Twinking is dead for the most part.

Twinking at 19 isn't dead at all. I would give 19 a try. Queue up for a week or so and see how you like it.

Yeah but i hear Arms Warriors without hamstring are just ducklings getting shot in a pond by hunters in 19s atm.

Crucifer said:
Shit i just realized you get explosive shot at like level 10...thats a bit op lol.

Yes, the 19 bracket doesn't need any more Hunters.

Crucifer said:
Yeah but i hear Arms Warriors without hamstring are just ducklings getting shot in a pond by hunters in 19s atm.

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest rolling a Warrior, but other classes are fine.

Its too late for that ive just got done farming like 15K Justice Points and 6000honor to turn back on my warrior now. Plus the only other class i enjoy is my Hunters.

What class is the 19 bracket really missing i might be tempted to roll a 19 twink on Bleeding Hallow but notation that I won't be able to farm BoAs for it so itd be one hell of a gimped twink

Crucifer said:
What class is the 19 bracket really missing i might be tempted to roll a 19 twink on Bleeding Hallow but notation that I won't be able to farm BoAs for it so itd be one hell of a gimped twink

Any class but Hunter and Paladin.

This coming from a hunter...i mean if no one can kill them or stop them and any other class will just die horribly to them whats the point?

I'd figure maybe rogues could but...im not sure. Clothies have to be melted by Explosive shot at that level. Esp. a Twinked Explosive Shot.

[item]Shadow Guard[/item]

[item]Savage Guard[/item]

[item]Ice Guard[/item]

If you obtained any of these pre-4.03 then you can put them on your BOA helms when you get them. Unfortunately I was lazy and didn't grab any before the patch. They will also work on BOA leggings once they're released.

Users who are viewing this thread