BiS Arms Warrior armory or gearlist

Shamatix

Hello TI.

My question is pretty simple, can you link me any BiS arms warrior? or make a gear list

Best regards Shamatix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello TI.

My question is pretty simple, can you link me any BiS arms warrior? or make a gear list

Best regards Shamatix

*This build will not include Caverndeep Trudgers. If you do happen to obtain a pair, you would use those over Silvered Bronze Boots and Charged Gear of Strength over Band of Raptor Teeth.*

helm: Burnished Helm of Might (BOA TANK HELM - gives you expertise cap)
neck: Brilliant Necklace
shoulders: Polished Spaulders of Valor (BOA DPS SHOULDERS) - Enchant: Greater Inscription of the Blade
cape: Worn Stoneskin Gargoyle Cape (BOA DPS CAPE) - Enchant: PvP Power
chest: Polished Breastplate of Valor (BOA DPS CHEST) - Enchant: Heavy Borean Armor Kit
bracer: Yorgen Bracers - Enchant: Greater Critical Strike *OR* Greater Speed (whether you choose to play crit or haste is up to you. I like crit ^-^)
hands: Grubbis Paws - Enchant: Major Strength *OR* Blasting *OR* Minor Speed (once again, up to you. I feel STR outperforms in most situations)
belt: Earthbound Belt of the Soldier *OR* Felbane Belt (if you're alli and lazy like meeeee)
legs: Polished Legplates of Valor (BOA DPS LEGS) - Enchant: Scorched Leg Armor
boots: Silvered Bronze Boots - Enchant: Surefooted *OR* Boar's Speed *OR* Haste (once again, up to you. I prefer Surefooted)
ring 1: Band of Raptor Teeth
ring 2: Band of Raptor Teeth (you can get two by faction changing)
trinket 1: Inherited Insignia of the Horde/Alliance *OR* Arena Grand Master *OR* Inherited Mark of Tyranny (last 2 *OR*'s are if you are Human only)
trinket 2: Arena Grand Master
weapon: Bloodied Arcanite Reaper (BOA DPS 2H) Enchant: THIS IS 100% PREFERENCE AND SITUATION BASED - I use a combination of Hurricane, Crusader and Elemental Force. I usually go for both chant pops then use Ele Force. I prioritize Hurricane though as you build rage quicker for more Slams.

One final thing, while you play, you must be listening to:

Space Jam Theme Song - YouTube

GL HF :)

Just go to the armory thread and see what people are wearing. A few slots are negotiable.

Silvered Bronze Boots - Enchant: Surefooted *OR* Boar's Speed *OR* Haste (once again, up to you. I prefer Surefooted)

Why not caverndeep?

Super rare/expensive, and lol at the thought of paying the gold/cash on a 24.

Silvered Bronze Boots - Enchant: Surefooted *OR* Boar's Speed *OR* Haste (once again, up to you. I prefer Surefooted)

Why not caverndeep?

If you can get your hands on a pair, go for it. Relatively rare nowadays, that's why I said at the start if you can get a pair use that and Charged Gears instead of Raptors :).

Well I got em already in bank and a pair of hotshots but well Im pretty sure ill go with a warrior

Users who are viewing this thread