BiS 49 Prot Warrior

RickSavage

Legend
Hey so I recently just got to 49 and trying to gear up.

Questions:

1.Can anyone link a good 49 prot warrior? (I don't have access to BoA's so any suggestions to replace those would be great)

2. Is the bonesnapper the best one-hander? maybe with crusader?

3. Here is a link to my armory and feel free to give suggestions:

Ricksavage @ Skullcrusher - Game - World of Warcraft

4. And I'm looking for a fun 49 twink guild and was wondering if anyone is recruiting/knows of any good guilds.

Thanks

1:

stamset/fc - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm with [item]Helm of the Thousand Needles[/item] [item]Hydralick Armor[/item] -with hp chant [item]Pauldrons of the Thorium Brotherhood[/item] and [item]Senior Sergeant's Insignia[/item]

offencive prot - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm with [item]Helm of the Executioner[/item] same shoulders as u have now and [item]Scout's Medallion[/item] for a little crit.

2: answered above :)

3: same - no trolling o.0

4: cant help, sorry.

EDIT: forgot to talk about why no sader. allso what the fuck is up with item links? o.0

F***'d items for stamset: http://www.wowhead.com/item=63678 http://www.wowhead.com/item=63244 http://www.wowhead.com/item=18444

F***'d for Offencive set: http://www.wowhead.com/item=22411

-Why no sader u ask? this is bcus sader's proc chance is calc. on wep speed and with 1h weps it will not proc verry often THIS is why i suggest 20 str for more ap for stamset u CULD go sader for the heal but then again with 2.4 speed this will proc verry rarely and will proly not end up saving you as many times as 20 str wuld.

RE-EDIT: facepalm on memmory >.<

BoA shoulder/chest/weps/trinket is obtainable for anyone above lvl 10, this is done buy farming honor and then finding the boa vondors in SW/OG. oh and you will have to turn in honor for justice points for the justice boa's :) i think its verry verry hard to get the head and back boa's on a low lvl toon -dont even know if it is posible.

Hapsen said:
1:

stamset/fc - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm with [item]Helm of the Thousand Needles[/item], [item]Hydralick Armor[/item] -with hp chant [item]Pauldrons of the Thorium Brotherhood[/item] and [item]Senior Sergeant's Insignia[/item]

offencive prot - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm with [item]Helm of the Executioner[/item] same shoulders as u have now and [item]Scout's Medallion[/item] for a little crit.

2: answered above

3: same - no trolling o.0

4: cant help, sorry.

1a: he said he doesnt have access to boas

and 1b: are you telling me that if you put that (and other cata?) arcanums on the boa helm that it wont be red on a 49? if its true im sure it'll be hot fixed soon like the gladiator shoulder enchant was, but in the mean time that'd be badass

Falkor said:
1a: he said he doesnt have access to boas

and 1b: are you telling me that if you put that (and other cata?) arcanums on the boa helm that it wont be red on a 49? if its true im sure it'll be hot fixed soon like the gladiator shoulder enchant was, but in the mean time that'd be badass

edited some stuff :) the item links are spelled with Ctrl+c Ctrl+v from wowhead so dont know why the hell it shows as arcanums..

crusader is ppm so its (roughly) balanced no matter what your speed. actually slow 1hers should ahve a better chance than a slow based on their formulas, i believe

tho 20 str aint a bad idea. or even an agi enchant for dodge and crit instead of just ap (str does add block value nymore afaik)

and yea you can get boas via honor -> jp...but thatd take ages. i guess its something to aim for, but with only 3 days a week of pvp itd be hella long. and you might be able to get the rep you need for head n cape if youre in a guild high enuff and wear a rep tabard from lvl 1-49 and do every quest possible n stuff, but again itd be time consuming

oh and can you confirm that if you put the helm enchant on a boa that it will grant the stats on a 49 (or any sub 85 toon really) and not have red text that doesnt benefit you

Users who are viewing this thread