Biggest bag for F2P

Besides the Kor'Kron Satchel, there is also the "Portable Refrigerator", that is a 32-slot bag for food.

Cheers guys. That Kor'Kron bag seems like a huge grind, especially for the poor high level sucker that would help with it :eek: Probably won't be obtainable by me.

The Portable Refrigerator could be an ok option for food. Big grind also.

In terms of normal bags, I'm guessing we can't get bigger than 16 slotters? We can get the 16 slotters from rep faction grinds, and are 12 slotters the biggest we can vendor buy?

I'm fairly new to F2P, been Vet for a while, but now F2P so just trying to get my head around these bags o_O

Cheers guys. That Kor'Kron bag seems like a huge grind, especially for the poor high level sucker that would help with it :eek: Probably won't be obtainable by me.

The Portable Refrigerator could be an ok option for food. Big grind also.

In terms of normal bags, I'm guessing we can't get bigger than 16 slotters? We can get the 16 slotters from rep faction grinds, and are 12 slotters the biggest we can vendor buy?

I'm fairly new to F2P, been Vet for a while, but now F2P so just trying to get my head around these bags o_O

The grind for Korkron bags isnt too bad. It has a roughly 3% drop rate from relevant mobs, and since it is unique, it furthermore skews up the drop rates listed on wowhead. I've only once had to do a 30+ minute grind for it, I normally get it within 15-25 minutes. As for F2P solo-obtainable bags, 16 slot bags are the largest. Vendor-bought bags cap at 14 slots, you need to be exalted in order to buy them due to the 10g gold cap.

The grind for Korkron bags isnt too bad. It has a roughly 3% drop rate from relevant mobs, and since it is unique, it furthermore skews up the drop rates listed on wowhead. I've only once had to do a 30+ minute grind for it, I normally get it within 15-25 minutes. As for F2P solo-obtainable bags, 16 slot bags are the largest. Vendor-bought bags cap at 14 slots, you need to be exalted in order to buy them due to the 10g gold cap.
Thanks Tryptozzar. That's the info I was looking for. Cheers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread