best way to hit cap on a horde warrior ( glass cannon )

Snowjobs

Fluffy
alright i want to hit cap my orc warrior and i want to give up as little str as possible . all my gear is max str right now.

i am currently using dwb and boots of the horde. ( i only want mele hit cap)

Only thing I can think of is using goggles(4hit) over LFH, I know this would be losing stamina, but you did say glass cannon :p

boots of the hero
Foremans gloves
dread pirate ring or Demons band
Bracers of the most trusted

You are welcome!

Melee hit cap is 8, Boots of the Hero/Bracers of the Most Trusted gets you there

Max strength is prob Eng Goggles/Boots of the Hero for hit with Fortified Bracers of Strength (I think there's another set of green +5 str bracers too). You'd have to stock up on boatloads of potions to drop herbing though, and maybe relevel mining/eng from time to time.

Melee hit cap is 8, Boots of the Hero/Bracers of the Most Trusted gets you there

Max strength is prob Eng Goggles/Boots of the Hero for hit with Fortified Bracers of Strength (I think there's another set of green +5 str bracers too). You'd have to stock up on boatloads of potions to drop herbing though, and maybe relevel mining/eng from time to time.

You need spell cap which is 15 as charge counts as a spell.

Playing a warrior without spell capping is dumb.

I'm pretty sure max str with 15 hit would be dividend leggings, hero boots, and DWB. You could swap the legs for goggles, but you said that's out of the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
dividend leggings, hero boots, and DWB

dividend Ieggings, demon band instead of argas, boots of hero, spiked chain wristbands of strength, and engi goggIes - has 4 more str than that ^

even if you swapped dividend for foreman's Ieggings/engi goggIes what I Iisted wouId be 1 more str

edit: even better wouId be engi gogs, fortified Ieggings of strength, dwb, boots of the hero, band of argas - 1 more strength than what I originaIIy said

and I know you said no engi but engi is so easy to IeveI that you can just keep aIchemy - stock up on giant growth and drop engi when you run out + re-IeveI it afterwards

however pretty sure charge is speII-hit bugged atm anyway so 26% hit is needed -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i will probably go charge with 3 sec stun that way i dont have to worry about that bugged spell hit cap
and you guys said that 15 hit is spell hit cap so im thinking boots of hero plus dwb pluss = 11 so now i just gota decide on how to get that extra 4 hit

yeah i will probably go charge with 3 sec stun that way i dont have to worry about that bugged spell hit cap
and you guys said that 15 hit is spell hit cap so im thinking boots of hero plus dwb pluss = 11 so now i just gota decide on how to get that extra 4 hit

didn't read your OP, just wanted to beat EarI

I was thinking the same thing, for a gIass cannon warrior I dont reaIIy see the vaIue of speII capping

bis str with meIee hit cap wouId be engi gogs + boots of the hero for sure, if you're wiIIing to farm those strength items I mentioned (or buy off the AH?)

If you don't hit your charge you don't get the stun, only the slow is applied either way...

Users who are viewing this thread