Best us battlegroup for arenas?

Looking to transfer a handful of people specifically for arena competition.

Don't care about wsg.

I'm thinking Cyclone has the best selection of players, but they need to be convinced to log on?

Duckhunt said:
For arenas, I like Cyclone. We actually have 5v5s some time! :D

Blasphemy.

We never have 5s or 3s, and 2s are filled up with nontwinks or bads 50% of the time.

But I guess we're still better off than every other BG (Ruin?)

From my experience, I've played competitively in Bloodlust, Cyclone, and now Ruin. Cyclone has far more challenging arena battles than the other two. Just from my experience.

Stay away from WhirlWind... Our arenas suck 95% of the time, not much better in wsg either for 10-19...

Arenas on Ruin can be good. But you'll have to ask people to queue up usually. Spontaneous arenas tend to be sub-par. You'll probably find plenty of guilds willing to do 5s though.

Painaid said:
Arenas on Ruin can be good. But you'll have to ask people to queue up usually. Spontaneous arenas tend to be sub-par. You'll probably find plenty of guilds willing to do 5s though.

I second this. Sometimes even spontaneous ones can be good though if you queue at twink prime-times (usually after 8 o' clock, I find).

Come to Rampage if you want a Shaman-Hunter combo to rock you 90% of the time when you PuG arenas.

im really liking cyclone atm for arenas and if you're looking for a guild, our guild <Perpetual Motion Squad> is recruiting some good twinks - i plan on doing some good premades as well as 5v5s. If you're interested or want to talk more just pm here or whisp me online Coldzhoulder (Bloodscalp).

Goma said:
Ruin all day bitch when i be quin u be losin

that didn't even rhyme,

that was total grime,

maybe you should realize that i'll beat you any time?

your face I will dishevel,

you son of a devil,

the only chance you'll ever have is by getting on my level

<3

Goma be the only rogue left who knows what the fuck is up.

#1 ROGUE IN US GOMA! Sig that bebe.

Users who are viewing this thread