Best servers for twinks 20

kerinna

First of all, i am really sorry for my english, it is not my first language.

I've been playing WoW since 2012, at that time there were so many 20 twinks, including me, but now, but now I don't see them anymore.

I don't want to keep spending my money on WoW so decided to play as a Twink, and I really want to know what is the best server for Twinks (I don't want to be the only Twink in GoldShire or Durotar.

I am from Europe.

Thanks<3

here in NA, i have players on full to low population realms, even on the once said twink server to be on. goldshire can be dead and at times 4-12 players of various levels.

durator outside of ORG is affected by chromie time and blizzards cross realm zoning (CRZ). with various 20s in different times, i see duel chats of player X beating player Y and see no one. in current time i see players at the dragonflight blimp tower

chromie time splits the low level player base severely, at first i was glad when it happened, more gearing options, quests, tmog, mounts, areas, etc. now i believe this was a factor assisting in our demise

as for EU, i believe there are servers/realms based on languages, this may be a issue when switching

I totally forgot about Chromie.
In EU we have servers/realms (I just learn that word right now, thanks xD) for diferent languages, Spanish, French, German, Russian and English but I totally forgot that the English one is from UK, not USA (Am I right? I think so)
It is such a shame that we can not change the continent in our accounts.

Thank you so much for your help <3

Users who are viewing this thread