Best servers for easy Arena Grand Masters?

minimexx1

Legend
I was just wondering the top servers or the lowest pop servers for easy agm looting. Aerie peak is definitely not one of those servers! :p

I was just wondering the top servers or the lowest pop servers for easy agm looting. Aerie peak is definitely not one of those servers! :p

Try a new players server. In my mind though you will always encounter a 85 achievement whore, but maybe a new player server nobody will care?
US Realm Stats - WarcraftRealms.com

Try a new players server. In my mind though you will always encounter a 85 achievement whore, but maybe a new player server nobody will care?
US Realm Stats - WarcraftRealms.com

I would disagree with new servers because that is where most 20s are sent and that ends up creating more people after it. Also one of my main realms is medium pop, I could get 50-75% of the chests I went after, it got labeled "new player" and for the past few months there is 3-4 months 20s there every time when it use to be nobody.

My advice? Make a new toon on a desired server, take it right over to Gurubashi, and log in for a few chest spawns. That way you find out right away how active the area is on that server.

You'd be surprised the servers it is doable on. The trinket was fairly easy for me to get on Mal'Ganis, but that sever shows as high pop. It's just about who's interested at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread