best server and why?

so im looking to get a fresh start on a server. not rreally wanting to xfer but just restart completely. if your server is good for generally everything (mainly pvp though) because im looking to make a twink later on on a new server, please tell me why and what is really needed on the faction you play. kinda wierd request but my main server is dead so yeah....

Nothing on the Emberstorm battlegroup imo

It's barren of any real decent competition.

Antonidas

Borean Tundra

Cairne

Drak'Tharon

Drenden

Farstriders

Garrosh

Hydraxis

Mok'Nathal

Moon Guard

Nazgrel

Nesingwary

Nordrassil

Quel'dorei

Rivendare

Shandris

Tortheldrin

Wyrmrest Accord

just my opinion..

Ouch! I have been on Nazgrel for awhile now, does seem a little lack luster but, i am housed here now. Maybe i can help bring some THUNDER! :)

Trollbane is finally seeing some 19 action after months of having almost no serious twinks. Ruin is pretty good if you pug a lot though, as we have about a 50/50 win ratio.

Unstablle said:
come play on bleeding hollow if you like 19s, or trollbane if you like 39s :D i play on both those realms and would love for ya to come play

edit - in Ruin Battlegroup

i have a toon on argent dawn, a few friends irl play on it. im ot really drawn to 19s so much, because myfavorite is AB. but if trollbane is nice for lv 20-49s il give it a look once i can get some cash to start up again.

im ot really drawn to 19s so much, because myfavorite is AB.

They should make AB available to 19s.

That would really spice up level 19 pvp by sooo much

Of course the problem is there's so much ground to cover and you have no mount.. but the 29s cope with it fine..

i have a 29 mage on Trollbane too, dunno what bracket you're rolling

well atm im just gonna roll a DK to lv and then im gonna roll either 29 or 39. mebbe a 49 depending on gear i can find on AH

Users who are viewing this thread