best race for horde priest

UD for the shadow resist when hardly anyone plays as a shadow priest or warlock?

Mrcer said:
UD for the shadow resist when hardly anyone plays as a shadow priest or warlock?

I was thinking more about Psychic Scream which is an instant shadow spell used by all priests. As a healer you need to think about how you will be CCed or interupted and since psychic scream is both instant and a fleeing form of CC it is one of the most debilitating for healers.

Also if you go blood elf you get that arcane resist for sheeps and such. i know you didnt state it as an option just saying

Arcane res can be useful against hunters, druids and mages. And there is the AoE silence for 3 seconds every 2 minutes ofc.

Undead for Defense Premading

Blood Elf for Offense Premading

For more information on playing a priest, theres a link in my signature.

In my thoughts i would have to say tauren or blood elf....Because tauren have that war stomp which can really help you when there's a lot of people on you and you need to cast a heal...so stun em and cast...and blood elf arcane torrent i think it's called is really good because it can silence an enemy and grants you mana so...That's my thoughts on it

http://www.wowdice.com/signatures/detail/9175b063-dcd2-4b56-a8cb-2aa81bfcadaf

Blood elf gives resistance to arcane as well, so it is good against mages. Mages are pretty popular, way more popular then warlocks, so I would go Blood elf over undead. Undead works against enemy priests, but so does a 2 second silence and staying out of range.

Blood elf is easily best for all around playing. Unless your strictly defense go UD.

Troll just don't have any resistances which is sad. Barefoot in the dirt and sand, and nothing.

I like UD. Racial is pretty nice, and a plus is that they look badass.

Bloodelf is the best right now, but it could change in the future. It all depends on what class the majority plays in pugs and in premades on which resistance is needed the most.

Users who are viewing this thread