Mage:Flummaz/flummez
Monk:Curlexrollsu
Rogue:Curlex
Shaman:Slique/Dittzzy/phron
Paladin:Siwin
Priest:Blurz/Abigail (RIP)/Bakked
Warrior:Agonistix/dory/Clap
Warlock: Whenever a notable twink from BH rolls one they will be #1 warlock US

It's like you guys don't even consider anyone outside of your circle. Did you guys just copy and paste a thread from the 19 section?

Opinions don't usually please everyone

A fair assertion, and I will yield that opinions are opinions and everyone is entitled to their own. This is just more of the same tired posturing from the 19 forum though, and it's boring. I think there are quite a few more talented players in this bracket that deserve a mention.

Having played with these guys for years, I'm aware that they're some of the best to ever play in various twink brackets, and a few of them are also pretty good at end game pvp. I just don't think coming from one bracket to another significantly less competitive bracket with a group that's remained largely the same for years and running over a bunch of Brazilians with 3-5 man teams warrants yet another circle jerk thread.

Should post your list than so we have an idea of who we've missed in the midst of our circlejerk

Should post your list than so we have an idea of who we've missed in the midst of our circlejerk

Nah, I don't keep lists like this in mind, and there are so many players in this bracket. I just play and occasionally I see someone who's playing the game like a competent player that knows what they're doing and I'm like "hey, that's refreshing to see". For example, there was a 20 shaman I came across a few weeks ago that was really good, though his name eludes me. He actually fake casted, knew where his purge and shear buttons were, and had some pretty decent focus offheals going. He was always in the right place at the right time in each of the games I saw him in.

There was another mage that was pretty awesome too, for some of the same reasons outlined above. Zarastelle is also another player who I think should earn a nod. He/she plays a wide variety of classes and plays them all pretty well. There's a hunter that I play with that's pretty solid too, and despite his desire to top the damage charts he has excellent positioning skills and can close gaps quick to make plays.

The main point of contention I have with this post is that it's just a thoroughly tenderized dead horse. It's like the possibility of players outside of Bleeding Hollow being good just doesn't exist to the people who usually make these lists, and they're just created as a way to slap ass with bros, akin to the way a varsity high school football team would after beating up on a team that hasn't won a game all year.

Kind of building off what Apnea said here.
I haven't played in this bracket long enough to even judge what a good player is versus a bad. However, it would be a much more informative post to read if it included WHY the players listed above are considered to be good(the best eve). Top 10 lists are on the verge of pointless without some form of additional information. I could easily tell you my top 10 movies, doesn't provide you with any form of reasoning(or the thought process) in my decisions if I don't tell you why. Without any information it's almost as if this is just a list of favorite players. I've seen lists like these countless times in countless brackets. Would be interesting to read why. Bonus points if someone that isn't even putting themselves on the list provides one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of building off what Apnea said here.
I haven't played in this bracket long enough to even judge what a good player is versus a bad. However, it would be a much more informative post to read if it included WHY the players listed above are considered to be good(the best eve). Top 10 lists are on the verge of pointless without some form of additional information. I could easily tell you my top 10 movies, doesn't provide you with any form of reasoning(or the thought process) in my decisions if I don't tell you why. Without any information it's almost as if this is just a list of favorite players. I've seen lists like these countless times in countless brackets. Would be interesting to read why. Bonus points if someone that isn't even putting themselves on the list provides one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think any reasoning is needed, its just kinda obvious.

Druid: Pizzâ/Idiote
Hunter: Agonistx/Kò/Battlehunter/Elfswag
Mage: Flummaz
Monk: Curlexrollsu
Rogue: Curlex
Shamain: Sliqueuknwit/Dasfizzwa
Paladine: Siwin
Priest: Blurz
Warrior: Clap/Agonistix
Warlock: N/A

Active as of 11/20/13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Druid: Vianco/Stubs
Hunter: Agonistx/Kò/Battlehunter
Mage: Flummaz
Monk: Curlexrollsu
Rogue: Curlex
Shamain: Sliqueuknwit/Dasfizzwa
Paladine: Siwin
Priest: Blurz
Warrior: Clap/Agonistix
Warlock: N/A

I really don't think any reasoning is needed, its just kinda obvious.

this is actually the most funny thing ive ever seen, all of the players r terrible, and sqooshiez is on there? LOL that kid said he joins games with 60 int buff cuz hes always on pills and doesnt want ppl to think hes bad when hes super high so he uses 60 int and/or scrolls, and agonist best hunter? good joke, im not sayin k0 is best hunter by any means but hes DEFINATLY better then agonist rofl, and as far as spreading serpent sting, i still out dmg agonist on my ele sham, get real kids jus cuz those r the 10 ppl u all play with doesnt by any means make u the best u kids r all average with the exception of sqooshiez/dittzy hes just a high mongo heroine junky thats awful at wow in general lol

Hunter: Rokkd
Mage: Rokkd's main
Druid: Rokkd
Monk: Lith
Rogue: Rokkd
Shaman: definiatly rokkd
Paladin: Rokkd
Priest: Rokkd
Warrior: Rokkd
Warlock: tayntz

Users who are viewing this thread