Best Major Glyph for Hunter

They don't even need glyphs.

Anyways, I think serpant sting is good.

I'm afraid though, that glyph of serpent sting may be awful and yet simultaneously the best available, or maybe tied with hunter's mark.

I don't think extending the timer is very useful (maybe because I am a pally). But like above me, I agree that they don't even need glyphs.

Crilicilyn said:
Just don't give them aspect of the monkey glyph back. KKTHXBAI :D

208x228_Advice-Dog-DRINK-BLEACH-LIVE-FOREVER.jpg

Im using Glyph of Mending, althought it dosent make that big diffrence. No, I dident use it when it was Aspect of the Monkey Glyph and havent switched;).

Working on my hunter some, I've always thought serpent sting is best esp against those pesky warriors

Before shot costs were reduced, I had used the Arcane Shot glyph for mana returns. Now, I'll probably play around with Hunter's Mark and Serpent Sting.

i think the Arcane shot Glyph is best.

reason: it gives back mana and thus it gives you the ability to stop ditching good agi for more intellect.

by the way, this is a simple question to be answered thread, not a random hunter hate thread. thanks for not posting if you dont like hunters.

ArthurianKnight said:

reason: it gives back mana and thus it gives you the ability to stop ditching good agi for more intellect.

by the way, this is a simple question to be answered thread, not a random hunter hate thread. thanks for not posting if you dont like hunters.
But it incrases peoples post count! Arcane Shot Glyph gives 4 mana back (but you spend 17 mana, normaly spend 21 mana), its not even close to ok.

ArthurianKnight said:

With the Mana Cost Reductions, mana is largely a non-issue for hunters even at base mana... they ditch agility for Int largely because they can squeeze out more RAP that way.

I suggest [ITEM]42910[/ITEM]. Unlike [ITEM]42912[/ITEM], multi-shot will actualing increase your DPS, serpent sting just makes it so that you don't have to shoot it as often. [ITEM]42908[/ITEM] is interesting, but the trap is on a 30 second CD, so over time the DPS averages out. Additionally, traps are very conditional. I would never go with [ITEM]45735[/ITEM] because if you are playing your hunter correctly you won't be in melee range, making this glyph useless.

i use glypth of immolation trap. It's great for coordinating damage when my shot abilities is on cd. also gives me a chance for a fast raptor strike and moongoose strike.

GolfKartFreestyle said:
I suggest [ITEM]42910[/ITEM]. Unlike [ITEM]42912[/ITEM], multi-shot will actualing increase your DPS, serpent sting just makes it so that you don't have to shoot it as often. [ITEM]42908[/ITEM] is interesting, but the trap is on a 30 second CD, so over time the DPS averages out. Additionally, traps are very conditional. I would never go with [ITEM]45735[/ITEM] because if you are playing your hunter correctly you won't be in melee range, making this glyph useless.

Any hunter worth his salt will keep wing clip applied to a passing druid if they know the druid is good at shifting out when you try scare beast, or if Scare Beast is on cooldown. Additionally, in Premade vs Premade, a CC mage need only look at you funny to make you vulnerable to a warrior's advance... and god knows how many times a Warlock has feared me right into a Warrior. Additionally if you are using a Melee-Burst Build (Non-Trap Mastery), you'll be using Raptor Strike quite a bit. The Trap Mastery Build for use in the bases... Immolation Trap glyph + a melee-ranged burst combo is practically a free kill from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread