Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautykillz said:
my vote is myself =D

How modest, how modest indeed.

Anybody else seen this guy play?

nobody said:
Lol, i think my gnome hunter is the best in 19, thats right be jealous:p

Man of course i'm jealous you have a GNOME hunter.. i want one too!!!

but well im still doing good on my human druid. he's da best!

wow, Im sorry but honestly Im gonna have to say not you, the best hunter on Nightfall that I know of doesnt play anymore, anyways in my personal opinion Hunter is the easiest class to play when it comes down to twinks

no the easiest class to play when it comes to twinks is proab rogue, 3 buttons, SS Gouge and evis, almost as easy as a DK,

I seriously played a DK by rolling my face on the keyboard and i still got 2k dps hmmm that proves something...:eek:

nobody said:
no the easiest class to play when it comes to twinks is proab rogue, 3 buttons, SS Gouge and evis, almost as easy as a DK,

I seriously played a DK by rolling my face on the keyboard and i still got 2k dps hmmm that proves something...:eek:

Hunter, Concussive shot, Run, Arcane, Serpent, Repeat

Dont get me wrong there are skilled players out there

off topic but.... hey Reeto im gonna assume thats ur sta set,(nice set too) if so i would put +7sta on the footpads, that is if you have an extra pair.

I dont play on nightfall =/, but Kiteu on rampage was always a bitch to kill.:cool:

nobody said:

2k is terrible and proves nothing.

You obviously haven't been any good at rogue either with 3 buttons.

Doffe said:
2k is terrible and proves nothing.

You obviously haven't been any good at rogue either with 3 buttons.

like i said i was literally facerolling doing 2k, i can pull off 3-4k on my dk and 5k on my mage. kthx

and no im saying 19 rogues are a joke they take skill yes, everything takes skill its just some classes dont need as much skill, and no 19 rogues are always and sitll are a joke, any class can beat any rogue usually any day:eek:

nobody said:

im gay im gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread