The topic name should give all information you'd need
<

Im thinkin Tauren !:0

Topic really doesnt give much info..

What Spec & PVP or PVE?

It depends..

Tauren for blood.

Troll for unholy, cause of haste racial

Orc for unholy & frost because of atkp trinket.

ofc also belf if you'd like an extra silence and a little runic power, but i wouldnt choose that, if you're going straight for pve.

Topic really doesnt give much info..

What Spec & PVP or PVE?

It depends..

Tauren for blood.

ofc also belf if you'd like an extra silence and a little runic power, but i wouldnt choose that, if you're going straight for pve.

not really, you are correct about blood, but:

-frost -> belf

-unholy -> orc (semi-trinket, increased pet damage and stun reduction)

Blood elf , 20runic power from power torrent en Silence , Tauren for FC/pve tank

As frost, no idea. But hands down orc as a Unholy deathknight. Expertise. Attack power racial, 5% Pet damage > Everything else. Pretty much the *perfect* racials for an Unholy Deathknight.

actually i remember some frost DKs going Tauren and doing the Death grip -> Racial Stun -> Hungering Cold. Works wonders tbh

Tauren anyday, at least if ur not 2 bad to use war stomp at the right times

I always preferred Orc because of Hardiness. With how many mages and rogues there are around, 15% racial + 10% meta means a hefty reduction to their stuns. Extra pet dmg and the AP cooldown are nice aswell.

Haha sure sweetie, how many times have I killed you 1v1 in BGs lately? =)

I'm not gonna hide it, when I see your name I target you lol (cause I know you target me when you see me too)

I'm not gonna hide it, when I see your name I target you lol (cause I know you target me when you see me too)

This is true love !

On a serious note i have to agree that from my own personal experience, blood elf Arcane Torrent is just great, even more considering the fact it does give you ( even just a tiny bit ) of rune and has no cast time. Wile War Stomp does have it.

Death grip > blood elf silence > rape

cant blink umad mage?

why am I teaching taylorswift how to kill me? ;<

Death grip > Blood elf silence > Absorb absorb absorb absorb absorb > Blink/freeze/deep/ice cube/Get-gripped-by-some-derp-in-greens, Etc.

And yeah, Was actually advisin' guildies to Sap hunters tenacity pets and open quickly on the hunter. Avoid the RoS. Now i've got 2-3 alliance rogues followin' me, for an entire battleground, Sappin' my disarmin' Ros-provider. Oh well, the lack of hunters with a tenacity pet makes 1v1 a pushover.
<

Users who are viewing this thread