Best food buff for f2p

First of all I'm new here so hello to everyone...now my question is what is the best food buff available to my f2p toon..right now i have the goblin clams but I'm wondering if there is a recipe that is better.. Ty for replying

Welcome. :)

Unfortunately +6 is indeed the highest Well Fed buff F2P can get since the MoP prepatch hit. The formerly useful recipes like Tasty Lion Steak now have a level requirement of 25 to consume. Drink buffs (that also count as food buffs nowadays btw and cannot be added to a food Well Fed effect, just instead of) you can get are Rumsey Rum Black Label (or lighter: Rumsey Rum Dark and Rumsey Rum Light) and Halaani Whiskey.

Well alright..now is it possible to obtain those on f2p without any help from a pay to play?

Rumsey Rum can generally be fished up from Pools in locked crates. Whiskey would require corpse running from Shat to the City where it is sold.

With what you have given and other info I found on different threads I have a good idea of what to do thanks again both of you

[MENTION=6876]Rammrod[/MENTION]

Halaa

Halaa is located in the zone Nagrand, in Outland. It is populated by either Draenei or Blood Elf NPCs, depending on which faction is in control of Halaa. There are fifteen guards and several vendors present. A weapons merchant is convenient for repairs in between BGs.

The Halaani Whiskey is sold by Embelar
hordesmall.png
/ Cendrii
alliancesmall.png

halaaniwhiskey.jpg

Halaani Whiskey is sold in a stack of three, and you can only own three at a time. If you want to buy less, you can separate the stack in the vendor window by Shift+left-clicking it. If you want to go into a fight with maximal reserves, you can consume one when you are eligible to enter the Battleground and then fill up your stack. Bring enough gold.

More here:
F2P guide: Halaa

Also, just to verify what Swelly said, Rumsey Rum Black Label no longer gives a stamina buff. It just goes down smooth.

And welcome to TI!

Users who are viewing this thread