best enchat for enti?

keq

OG
what do you guys think is the best thing to throw on the enti sword?

i am working on a 19 warrior and will be grabbing this sword when i get outta work

my main is a 375 enchanter so i figure i can use him to throw something on it

whats looking like the best for a warrior to have on this?

i also have a rogue to apply poison but will the poison remain through mailing?

I prefer 9 wpn dmg, 15 str or 25 agility, considering you're a warrior, go for 9 wpn dmg or 25 agi =)

Don't use enti's at all o_O. It just frustrates the other ppl trying to play. Nearly balanced twink fights are ruined when you exploit the itiotic mistakes Blizzard makes.

Tinton said:
Don't use enti's at all o_O. It just frustrates the other ppl trying to play. Nearly balanced twink fights are ruined when you exploit the itiotic mistakes Blizzard makes.

If u ask me it helps when dealing with people abusing the mining bug. especially if u dont have the time to do it urself. dont judge and then think that abusing other things are ok.

Crusader alone wouldn't help the amount Rend ticks for, if its enchanted on Enti's.

The wise thing to do is to use a macro so you can swap weapons to Enti's before casting Rend. After your reg weapon procs with crusader, swap to Enti's, which should be enchanted with +9 dmg, then use Rend.

Xtremedanger said:
If u ask me it helps when dealing with people abusing the mining bug. especially if u dont have the time to do it urself. dont judge and then think that abusing other things are ok.

I didn't say that abusing other things were ok. However, the 700hp available to any class isn't nearly as bad. I personally am at 375 atm but still, its not rend ticks that completely stop a healers ability to keep up with all the dps that ppl are doing. I have to spam heal myself in order to live through a warr with that dumb sword on me. 700hp?... annoying, makes things longer, but doesn't overly change the balance of the game. I just heal a little bit later or one extra time (ally or enemy with the bug).

well personally i have had enough trouble getting my alt's mining level to even 375 as i am not loaded with gold and i figure grabbing this sword will level the playing field because i will not have any type of toughness buff

+9weap dmg

Box said:
Its a crutch as with glitch mining and only makes you play worse.

same with good gear, consumables, etc etc etc...list goes on...just play a level 10 naked if you want to play really well by that logic lol

anyways, if you already know how to play, an extra 700 hp is only going to help, for the most part.

Tinton said:

when you're going against the best of the best NOT having it will make you gimped compared to people who have it.

plus, in wsg, if your team is a pile of shit and the opposition is stacked, it will only make it fairer.

Hi Guys.. any info on why Enti is not chantable with BC or WOTLK chants? Since it's lvl 200. I tried to put Mongoose on it to no avail. Seems to be mixed info on this elsewhere, hoping someone knows here!

Druiddroid said:
same with good gear, consumables, etc etc etc...list goes on...just play a level 10 naked if you want to play really well by that logic lol

anyways, if you already know how to play, an extra 700 hp is only going to help, for the most part.

Big difference in the fact that good gear and consumables are available for every class, but Enti's buffs warriors to a new dimension that makes hunters and rogues look like crappy classes..

Users who are viewing this thread