Best/Efficient way to level guild?

Question, myself and a few level 19 twinks formed a guild on our server. We are looking for the best way to level our guild, we tried dungon runs and only gor 1 guld rep per boss kill, is this the same amount given as guild exp? Any insight and tips are appreciated.

Questing is going to be much faster. Its rediculous now. Invite as many people as you can and quest as well as do guild dungeon runs. You can try creating multiple level 1s and doing the first 5 quests in the human starting zone if you are alliance. Delete characters and repeat. If you get 10 people doing this at once your guild probably would level quick

have players in your guild start level-1's in a starter area where the quests are fast and packed tight ( not too much running around) have other guild members create 1's get invited to guild, do just the fast starter quests and the point having to leave, delete player, recreate another 1....repeat.. imo using hunters with BOA's make the process really fast too. do not recommend grouping it slows the process down imo

create player, then mail BOAs to it, get guild invite do the quests, mail the BOAs off the leveler, delete, repeat

HU you do all the quest till you are sent go to goldshire, delete repeat

Worgen seems to work best for me and produces higher XP #'s, do all the quests to duskhaven and 2 quests there and delete/repeat. if you are bored and decide to go past duskhaven...BEWARE, last mail box is there and you will not be able to delete a BOA geared player till you have done all the quests and are at darnussas to mail the BOA's off your player

UD side is good too imo

haven't tried goblin yet

Thanks, Sos and Shank. Just the info I was looking for. I have the Tabbard for doubble guild rep so I'll go with the BoA and Tabbard on level ones. Big help Thanks.

if you are making players that will be deleted to make the guild get XP and level...the guild tabard doesn't matter you get 60000 guild XP per quest with or without it

here is a sample SS of a worgen, i do the starter quests, after the cut sceen in the cathedral you are at duskhaven

i do the following 5 there because they are fast talk to and get one item quests and gain 300000 more guild XP and then mail stuff off player and delete

- last chance at humanity
- among humans again
- in need of ingredient
- invasion
- kill or be killed

at deletion level-6 with 1,380,000 activity/XP in moving guild

will update what % it added on next one

Attachments

• starter.JPG
    starter.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 111
Guild rep =/= guild xp
You get 60k guild xp for each level-appropriate, regardless of what tabard you're wearing.

Yes. Guild rep is awesome too though, so use tabards on your main. When creating level 1s, don't bother sending heirlooms. In the time it takes to send them/send them back, you could have done the quests once more on a new character.

Users who are viewing this thread