Best Comp @85 - Discussion Thread

Hozuka

Legend
Everyone who are active in the 85 Arena community. Please use this thread to discuss which Comps are the most Viable.

In general I found Rogues, Mages, Retribution Paladins are very strong. In particular Disc Priest + Fire Mage have so much Controlls. But what comp is the best if both parts work together. Come with your opinions!

Any comp with a melee dps with a Sun-Lute will do good aswell. The burst of my arms warrior is just rediculus.

I'd be happy to roll rdruid / aff lock in 2's, warlock damage is quite good and resto druids are imo the second best healers ( after disc obv ) at least from what i had a chance to see.

Yet rogue/feral in 2's is quite deadly assuming the rogue is muti >.<

I'd be happy to roll rdruid / aff lock in 2's, warlock damage is quite good and resto druids are imo the second best healers ( after disc obv ) at least from what i had a chance to see.

Yet rogue/feral in 2's is quite deadly assuming the rogue is muti >.<
Sub hit harder and you can bascily kill any1 in 1 shadowdance with trinket proc. in 1 cheapshot.

But i think rogue / hunter / arms warrrior / SP with a disc is like the best you can get.

But everything is what geard people you face like maxed ressi warrior or maxed out pvp power or rogue with max ressi or pvp power.

i did 85 pvp and ye 2-5 second arenas :D

So far I've tried 2s with a Hunter/Rogue/Feral in 5.2 and it seems very viable.

Would be fun to try it out with a Warrior or DK.

Hunter/Feral is Strong as hell, my partner is hunter 1 blink strike ohai ur health is 20%

Rogues are just mental... HEY IM A ROGUE AND IM 11 IM GOING TO HIT AMBUSH AND YOU`LL DIE

(my healer got globalled by a double dancing steel rogue)

Disc priests can survive anything stack mastery (100k+ absorbs) and not to mention 4 trinkets

spriest/rogue is also good
but not to mention none of those comps can beat me because im the sickest 85 u can find these days

disc rogue
spriest rogue
spriest healer
disc dps
rogue healer
rogue rangedps
anything without a priest or rogue

in that order

I think Holy Pala/ Warrior&Feral should be higher on that scale. To be honest A Feral can outplay a rogue anytime as long as he can play his toon.

Users who are viewing this thread