Best class withouth BOA's

Hello, was twinking for 5 years almost, have pretty nice exp in almost all classes... stoped playing after blizz fked up battlegrounds =/

anyway thinking about comeing back and as i dont have acces to BoA's wondering what class is best withouth it... ??:rolleyes::cool:

FB_Ivy said:
Hello, was twinking for 5 years almost, have pretty nice exp in almost all classes... stoped playing after blizz fked up battlegrounds =/

anyway thinking about comeing back and as i dont have acces to BoA's wondering what class is best withouth it... ??:rolleyes::cool:

Warrior .

Warrior .

Warlock imo.

Warriors seems like they benefit a lot from them...

I've never touched (figuratively, that is) a BoA as a priest, and I get by just fine.

Throwed said:
warir n magician, lmao r u joking saying lok as a lok u get like 21 extra sp from boa

just because its better with boas, doesnt make it bad without, especially if your talking horde. truth of the matter is any class can be beast if played by the right person. i played without boas for a very long time and had no problem beating people with them. my vote goes to frost mage.

I'm thinking non BOA rogues will be doing a little better after Cata.

If ap per agility gets a boost then the Serpents Shoulders and Tunic of Westfall will be the looking pretty nice.

let's not speak about cata and how it will be after cata, for cataclysm will change about all the gears !

let's not forget that many dungeons gets a revamp including the heroic version of WC and DEADMINES which we might lose entirely for low levels.

ArthurianKnight said:
let's not speak about cata and how it will be after cata, for cataclysm will change about all the gears !

let's not forget that many dungeons gets a revamp including the heroic version of WC and DEADMINES which we might lose entirely for low levels.

I don't think they'd call it a Heoric version if they didn't plan on having a regular one.

WC and deadmines will be phased (go look it up if you don't know what that means). Best non-BOA class is easily the frost mage.

Users who are viewing this thread