Best class set up for premades now?

Was thinking about this alot recently, with 3.2 most of the old Class set ups arent very useful anymore. with this new 25 min timer i would be thinking Guilds would be running a nuke offense with a max amount of Dps/CC you can get so if you could post your ideas that would be helpful. i was thinking this

OFFENSE: hunterx2/warrior/shaman/priest/lock

DEFENSE: Druid/Priest/priest/hunter

Personally, I've always liked to run a 5-5.

Defense

FC Druid

Mage

Priest

Priest

Hunter

Offense

Shaman

Priest

Hunter

Hunter

Warrior

But with 3.2, a 6-4 or 7-3 is probably best, so I'd recommend...

Defense

FC Druid

Mage

Priest

Hunter

Offense

Shaman

Priest

Priest

Hunter

Hunter

Warrior

Rogues, Warlocks and Paladins just aren't that viable anymore. That is when you take out the Skill-Factor.

My ideal line-up...

Defense

Druid

Mage

Shaman

Offense

Priestx2

Hunterx3

Warrior

Warlock

I personally prefer a shaman over a priest on D simply because of ghost wolf. With that said, it can't just be any ole shaman. They have to really know their shit.

On offense, rogues are useless unless it's two, even then I don't like them. I say Warlock on O with the skill-factor going in effect. They need to really know their shit. If they do, they can really wreak havoc. Double priest on O to negate the effectiveness of the D mage. Hunterx3 with aspect of the cheater is flat out OP. And the Warrior to spamstring the Druid FC and paralyze his ability to get away once the offense is on top of him.

Everything said, this is not the end-all of line-ups. There are definitely counters to each comp produced. So no matter what class line-up you roll with, it's up to each side that once they get in the battleground, to be able to adapt and combat it effectively.

Hmm i'm going to have to disagree with you guys hmmkay?

I'd rather have at least one other melee class on O aside from the Warrior, like a Rogue ideally for the clicks. Too much range can be a bad thing at times, rogues have no choice but to stay up close and personal and will have first shot at getting at the premature EFC drop and click.

crusade said:
Hmm i'm going to have to disagree with you guys hmmkay?

I'd rather have at least one other melee class on O aside from the Warrior, like a Rogue ideally for the clicks. Too much range can be a bad thing at times, rogues have no choice but to stay up close and personal and will have first shot at getting at the premature EFC drop and click.

Shamans can be Melee too.

hmmkay?

Cannabis said:
Was thinking about this alot recently, with 3.2 most of the old Class set ups arent very useful anymore. with this new 25 min timer i would be thinking Guilds would be running a nuke offense with a max amount of Dps/CC you can get so if you could post your ideas that would be helpful. i was thinking this

OFFENSE: hunterx2/warrior/shaman/priest/lock

DEFENSE: Druid/Priest/priest/hunter

offense: hunterx2/shamx2/lock/priest

defense:druid/sham/mage/priest

Just feels right^

Offence

Shaman

Hunter

Warrior

Warlock

Mage

Defence

Druid

Priest

Mage

Rogue

Shaman

I'd be happy with that.

Strongest O involves two priests for sheep dispel. A two mage defense will sheep one priest all day

Guys, I haven't seen one Paladin in one of these line-ups. I'm rolling a Paladin right now and he's almost complete. I always pictured him having a role as an off-FC or assistant to the FC. Also being a pretty good Defense or mid-field tanker. Right now I have three sets, one FC set with 1600 HP, a Crit set with 20% Crit and Dodge, and a Ret set with 275 AP. Would a Pally like this have any use in wsg? Or could someone tell me the role of this Pally in an arena?

Defense:

Mage

Priest

Druid

Offense:

Blood Elf Priest

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

10th Player

Paladin or Shaman: this guy will go O or D depending on the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: All of offense has Engineering and possible Skinning over Herbalism

If the Offense knows how to coordinate at all, I honestly think that this will just win. Between Warstomps, Shears and Bombs, the Defense can do literally nothing. And Ghost Wolf ensures that they can chase, even if clip'd/strung.

Quara said:
Offense:

Blood Elf Priest

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

Tauren Shaman

10th Player

Paladin or Shaman: this guy will go O or D depending on the situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

double post :D

good lord i would not want to face that

Retrogad said:
Guys, I haven't seen one Paladin in one of these line-ups. I'm rolling a Paladin right now and he's almost complete. I always pictured him having a role as an off-FC or assistant to the FC. Also being a pretty good Defense or mid-field tanker. Right now I have three sets, one FC set with 1600 HP, a Crit set with 20% Crit and Dodge, and a Ret set with 275 AP. Would a Pally like this have any use in wsg? Or could someone tell me the role of this Pally in an arena?

275 AP is too low for a ret pally, need to get 375 self buffed minimum for ret to be effective. I would also like to add that a pally crit rating should be calculated by adding the melee crit to the spell crit for a combine crit chance. This crit chance should range between 20-30%

Mage/Priest/Druid

Hunter/Hunter/Shaman/Shaman/Priest/Rogue/Warlock

One of the shamans can go on D if needed.

I feel as though Blizzard ruined the 19 bracket with the last patch. They really need to bump travel forms to 20.

Users who are viewing this thread