Best 29 Hunter in bracket?

AngryToilet

Legend
I'm wondering who has the best 29 Hunter gear setup? I realize some of the gear may be a matter of play style or opinion, but I am coming from level 24 and want to get the best setup.
Thanks for any help.

~AngryToilet

So Stats is better than greater assault?. Also why go with the 4 dodge over the extra 1 agi?. greater agi to cloak is currently scaling to 5.

I'm wondering who has the best 29 Hunter gear setup? I realize some of the gear may be a matter of play style or opinion, but I am coming from level 24 and want to get the best setup.
Thanks for any help.

~AngryToilet

Literally none of them.

i love this patch , everyone is so lost and tool tips are fools gold. even scrolls stats lie. If you love theory crafting this has been the best patch from enchants and scaling at different levels to match your play style to even grandfathered gear & enchants, lastly professions thrown in the mix.

:)

i love this patch , everyone is so lost and tool tips are fools gold. even scrolls stats lie. If you love theory crafting this has been the best patch from enchants and scaling at different levels to match your play style to even grandfathered gear & enchants, lastly professions thrown in the mix.

:)

Couldn't agree more.

/highfive.

btw lith , u did great in AV other night, learned so much from ur theory craft on ur monk . also relized that ur monks gearing n and play style suited that AV

That's much appreciated. I'm really liking the way i built my monk, especially with the amount of which gearing offensively can greatly increase your defensive abilities.. Let's hope more people start playing around with interesting builds and keep away from following trends that may not be optimal depending on a specific persons play style.

Users who are viewing this thread