Belt of the Fang...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this item still drop from Lady Anacondra??

I've done over 50 runs and nothing!

well the fang belt is better because u can use it with boots/gloves of the fang to get +5 expertise...which rocks at 19...its like 2.5% reduction to ur opponents dodge and parry chance

its basically = 5% chance to hit

actually u can still use fishing boots and get the 5 expertise...you just get the chestpiece of the fang set...u wear blackened defias +100 hp normally, and then in AP set, when u reallly want the expertise, switch to armor of the fang with 4 stats...u lose like 130 hp, but gain 1 agi/8 str/5 expertise

Plus some people just like to have all the gear they can get for their twinks, just in case it gets better, or for an offset.

Druiddroid said:
fishing boots are very rare. also, in the case of simply gear choices, they are cloth and they do not provide much DPS when compared to fang boots.

If you wanna have minor runing speed (I think its totaly awsome) you can still get as much agi from fishing boots and fang boots (but not the expertise rating)

That they are cloth is not a biggie its ~1.2% dmg red. on melee attacks betwen them. (hope I counted right here)

But if you wanna go without minor speed ofc they give more dps

elocon said:
If you wanna have minor runing speed (I think its totaly awsome) you can still get as much agi from fishing boots and fang boots (but not the expertise rating)

That they are cloth is not a biggie its ~1.2% dmg red. on melee attacks betwen them. (hope I counted right here)

But if you wanna go without minor speed ofc they give more dps

it's all up to personal preference, and luck. fishing boots are not easy to catch.

Interesting..

The expertise rating is totally viable for dueling other dodge rogue's , I have been really frusterated in the past trying to get behind a Night elf with his eluding bands on and his racial, not to mention the new trinket. My suggestion for not dueling rogues however and not having fishing boots is to go with the deviate belt + scouting boots of power with 5 agil or 7 stam on them (12 AP 5 agil!). I think if you can afford the lynx they are better though. They go for 150g + on hyjal. Rarely do i miss another class aside from rogues and the warrior parry.

PS> I get a way better kill ratio maxing stats over minor speed increase and having 10 speed pots. They compensate just fine for when my sprint is recharging.

Snakeskin Bag - 6%

Belt of the Fang - 8%

Serpent Shoulders - 60ish %

I've gotten 4 bags and no belt so far >.<

Druiddroid said:
wow. what the FUCK. seriously

What he/she said. IMHOOMGWTFROFLBBQSAUCE

I've only ever gone after this belt once for an Orc Hunter and managed after two or so runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread