Before I do anything stupid - help

Is Frost any good?
Honestly, the damage is so-so (maybe cause I'm not built for a gc). You still have all the slows, another "nova", and if you link all procs together you can secure kills fairly easily. Mobility is much better than Arcane with Ice Lance spam and pet micro management.
Not to mention Arcane is mind numbingly boring. People love melting faces, and I get it. I just prefer Frost.

Honestly, the damage is so-so (maybe cause I'm not built for a gc). You still have all the slows, another "nova", and if you link all procs together you can secure kills fairly easily. Mobility is much better than Arcane with Ice Lance spam and pet micro management.
Not to mention Arcane is mind numbingly boring. People love melting faces, and I get it. I just prefer Frost.
You're just like me. I am making a mage now and I'll probably go Frost because I prefer that gameplay.

Only way u can get a 29 magefist rn is if they drop in a dungeon(all dungeon boe rare drops are 2ivl higher than their required lvl save the OG level the rare was initially at)

My miiiiiiiiiiind!

So you are saying that there might be MageFists that are item level 33 with a required level of (25+2)=27 that would have better stats than the ones I posted in the original picture? If they came from dungeon?

My miiiiiiiiiiind!

So you are saying that there might be MageFists that are item level 33 with a required level of (25+2)=27 that would have better stats than the ones I posted in the original picture? If they came from dungeon?
talking about ilvl, not lvl. if a level 29 magefist dropped in gnomer or something it would be ilvl 31. The magefist in OP is the best available to the bracket

talking about ilvl, not lvl. if a level 29 magefist dropped in gnomer or something it would be ilvl 31. The magefist in OP is the best available to the bracket

Nah its still +8 in dungeons. +6 dont exist no more except för bg blues. And dungeon drops that scale at all levels are only zone drops like Shadowfang or Gloves of the fang. Any world drop found within the dungeon is still a world drop at x0 or x5 and +8 ilvls.

Nah its still +8 in dungeons. +6 dont exist no more except för bg blues. And dungeon drops that scale at all levels are only zone drops like Shadowfang or Gloves of the fang. Any world drop found within the dungeon is still a world drop at x0 or x5 and +8 ilvls.
word, good to know.

da96d60b4d6715d27090a409739ea458-full.png

Well, I just got these as well. I know they aren't great, but they are item level 34 req 29...... so does that mean magefists can drop at 34/29 :p

so does that mean magefists can drop at 34/29 :p
no, they can't
[doublepost=1538609462,1538609268][/doublepost]
Your build is wrong. You want to go haste/versa as frost and put a hidden satyr enchant on ur neck aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread