Battlegroups merged!!! Glancealot, reup ur acct pl0x...

The groups are supposed to be for Dungeons. Theoretically all battlegroups are merged right now, although there are probably bugs and shit in the system.

is ruin quing tonight? getting "unavailable" for que times from vindi @ 49 but i'll see if anything happens tonight.

working on tier 0.5 (dungeon set 2) on my 59 twink druid before 4.03 hits (then it will be unavailable to players!!!) stupid blizzard added in leather specialization making my cloth shoulder void...forcing me to get 6 pieces of dungeon set 2...>_<

but ya, you ll probably own me 1vs1 in WSG, but let's see who wins the WSG.

if you want a fair duel we can do skirmish, no?

you also have cloth boots. tbh 5% int isnt game breaking if you're majorly downgrading shoulders.

also: been in que @ 49, from vindi, for over an hour with no pops. so either nobody is queing or vindi did not get properly connected

so are people quin' up now? couldnt remember if wednesday is a regular que day for ruin, but i figured everyone not on ruin would be trying to force a pop for once (and that ruin people would be excited to see new and old faces so they'd que scheduled or not). i was in que for over 2 hours before i logged, are people going now or is there a possibility vindi isnt quite connected properly?

so did any 49s get pops tonight? i stopped queing after that 2hr wait b/c i had to write a paper; still interested to see if people were in que or not to determine if not enough people were queing or vindication isnt properly linked

so, what's the deal? any action?

hm figured enough people would be excited about testing this they'd que regardless...but i guess the true test will be tonight

I was in queue with my 49 when games were on after merge at Bloodlust but couldn't get in too. Same with my 59 and 39 when their games were on. Only Bloodlust twinks getting games are 19s.

so everyone here plays what?! i am night elf rogue, you guys?

Ancient said:
Glance, why not put 150 hp or stats on your chest if it's Item lvl 35
It have to be +35 req level and if req level dont exist on the item then it's item level. Soo you cant put tbc enchant's on Green whelp armor...

still waiting on que pop...im starting to believe vindi was not properly linked

been in the que 2hrs, 10pm est here..still waiting. says 26min wait for wsg, unavailable for ab so here's hoping

edit: just a min ago it dropped to 5min avg for wsg...so im still tryin to stay positive

edit: 3mins...course ive been in for a long time, but maybe ill get in the next new game....wish we could still see how many active games there are. that was a nice system

Users who are viewing this thread