Battlechest £4

if you had a job, thats less than an hour work.

think about it bud.

A pint in my local is £4.20. Just putting in perspective how greedy "some people" can be...

A pint in my local is £4.20. Just putting in perspective how greedy "some people" can be...

A pint is prizeless... Battlechest? Maybe worth 2€... So I'd rather go for pint ^^

A pint is prizeless... Battlechest? Maybe worth 2€... So I'd rather go for pint ^^

Anyone who has to make that choice while still having the time to mke a f2p needs more than wow.

never again probably, today a friend offered to play on hes 90, im probably never playing p2p again f2p is enough work and time consuming.

Would have been more believable if you hadn't of mentioned friend. Brother, cousin, uncle but you having a companion that isn't obligated by blood to speak to you?

so funny, but im not the guy that hates people.

what goes around comes around.

And I'm not the guy pretending too have friends. So ain't we both content.

lol k, u trying to create dicussion with me, tired of talking to ur pet? he doesnt answers back? maybe go on youtube and write couple hating comments and that will pass.

Discussion? No. I'm saying flat out you have no friends.

Not paying for WoW is a matter of principle xD

This. People don't realize long term f2pers don't pay for the game because what you get for paying isn't really worth it. Although the game is really fun thus far in the expansion. But that's kind of normal to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread