Battle ground pops yet?

Rhydderch

Legend
I heard that the battle groups started to merge a couple of days ago, So i logged my 29 rogue at 10:00 PM to see if it was working in this bracket yet and entered AB and WSG. I got bored after about 10 minutes and logged out and went to bed. I then went to college and finished at 6PM, got back home, sat down for about an hour. When i logged back into my 29 rogue to try again..It said i was in the queue for both of them still " Estimated time: Unavailable " " Time in queue: 21 hours".

Im on Aszune EU, Blackout.

So have the Bgs actually merged yet?

Still alot of bugs to be hammered out but yes it does pop for me with usually a 5-30 minute que, shame it wont let me into most of them :p

The GM I spoke to said that not all servers/battlegroups in EU have been merged into one big. He couldn't tell me what servers/battlegroups that are linked to Cruelty, though. Classified stuff, apparently.

We have to "just wait and see", as he told me. I guess we'll see something official soon, but don't hold your breath :)

Bestin said:
Still alot of bugs to be hammered out but yes it does pop for me with usually a 5-30 minute que, shame it wont let me into most of them :p

It pops on your 80s char, or what level are you refering to? US or EU? It still hasn't popped for lvl 29 EU yet, and we were around 25 people queuing yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread