Balance druids @ 19

I was wondering if i should revive my old level 19 balance druid. She has gf'd gear like inferno robe. jutebraid etc..but i was wondering if balance was even anygood? below i';; list her gear.

shadow goggles.

thick bronze necklace

talbar mantles

spidersilk drape- 5 resistance.

inferno robes- 150 hp

crystaline cuffs-9 stamina

jutebraid-15 spellpower

kellers girdle

darkweave breechs-16 armour.

spidersilk boots-7 stamina

lorekeepers ring

seal of sylvanas

AGM

Insignia of the alliance.

P.S she is a night elf thinking of switching her over to worgen?

Robertx jenkins said:
I was wondering if i should revive my old level 19 balance druid. She has gf'd gear like inferno robe. jutebraid etc..but i was wondering if balance was even anygood? below i';; list her gear.

shadow goggles.

thick bronze necklace

talbar mantles

spidersilk drape- 5 resistance.

inferno robes- 150 hp

crystaline cuffs-9 stamina

jutebraid-15 spellpower

kellers girdle

darkweave breechs-16 armour.

spidersilk boots-7 stamina

lorekeepers ring

seal of sylvanas

AGM

Insignia of the alliance.

P.S she is a night elf thinking of switching her over to worgen?

Keep her a NE i'd say But idk how much power they did have but the starfire and wrath got a 23% buff (think it was 23% correct me if i'm wrong)

Robertx jenkins said:
I've heard worgen are way better with there 1% crit if im correct.

shadowmeld will probably be better, but thats just imo.

Dutchman said:
shadowmeld will probably be better, but thats just imo.

Shadowmeld may be better than 1% crit, but I would value the sprint from worgen higher than shadowmeld as a racial. As druids can already stealth with cat form they have the opener that shadowmeld grants allowing the sprint to be an escape tool instead.

Also, well geared balance druids put out great damage although they are squishy.

Inferno is no longer BiS since the lack of health and crit to start with means it has less than optimal itemisation and it can no longer hold level 35 enchants (well actually it can take them, but it won't work unless you are level 35 yourself).

Anyway balance is ok at the moment, not as powerful as other classes, but still viable.

Impressive druid but..wouldn't kellers girdle be better? or is just for the insta health, crit and hit? or that belt sorcers from dungeon loot be better?

The hit and crit rating on Aquarius Belt are very useful and in their own right make the belt a powerful choice. The On Use effect is where the belt really shines though, so no, other belts are not better than Aquarius Belt.

Aquarius Belt is grandfathered however, so unless you already have it it is not available to you. Instead you should use Vigorous Belt - Item - World of Warcraft of the Vision.

If you don't have access to aquarius belt then I would stick with keller's or go for the bandit belt. The haste from the vision belt looks great on paper, but it knocks so little cast time off your spells that you will never notice it. The problem with rolling a DPS caster on alliance is that you lose out on a ton of crit gear.

I feel ya Kore, I loved haste, until I paid attention to the fact that it only knocks off a few hundredths of a second from cast times. I feel that it really only shines with hots and dots which have long durations so they recieve a more meaningful benefit from small amounts of haste.

Well the duration doesn't really matter on DoTs and HoTs, a 1% increase is a 1% increase no matter the length. Anyway, I haven't really played balance that much tbh, so I'm happy to defer to your expertise in this matter.

Coolest twink possible

Im sure youll have fun with your druid Robertx... Balance druids seem to be the coolest, most awesome and fun class to play for 19s

If you dont have dread id suggest you hit capping with spirit or with Acquisition bracers

you can also use Jute instead of Wild Riders Gloves and Argas instead of stillwater

Ok i see what you mean..what class beside hunters should i try to stay away from? and do they need to be in a group like a shammy does

Edit: oh! nakedplumber how is elemental going? is it easier then enhancement? and aren't you faction changeing to horde?

Users who are viewing this thread