Back

Brokeboi

Legend
Tonight I thought that playing my 19 again sounded like a good idea, so I decided to check the forum to get up to date. The first thing I see are three threads that rate twinks, and I dont mind that, what I do mind is the fact that all of the replies to the thread are flaming other players or complaining about a rating. This is why I left 19 twinking in the first place. The community sucks, or should I say, what community? I have been playing on a minecraft server since I left 19s and there is plenty of pvp, but no one whines, or boasts, or even gets mad when they get killed or beaten. On the server everyone is in it for the fun, not to be #1, not for the status. I think that if the 19s would stop fighting with each other and start being productive and playing premades/pugs for fun, not to win, it would be more fun for everyone. I know there are appointed "community leaders" now, but nothing has changed as far as I can tell. How about everyone becomes a community leader, grows up, and play wsg as friends, not enemies.

I will probably get a lot of flame saying "lol whos your tink bro?", and "cool story bro". But I just wanted to get this message out.

Thanks for reading,

Steamed

lol go back to minecraft steamed onion.

These kids are bad and you're right.

But seeing as how nothing will change for the next few years until they hit puberty, I'll enjoy the wait.

But seeing as how nothing will change for the next few years until they hit puberty, I'll enjoy the wait.

This is one of the problems. On the minecraft server, there is an age restriction, you must be over 13, but obviously you cant put an age restriction on WoW.

I think he just doesn't care about you
<

For a second time in the past few hours, who are you?

People are stupid now days, no doubt. I got the same opinions as you do. That's why i stopped twinking aswell.

ur right, people should stop trying to look like farley because they obvsly suck at it

/topic

Tonight I thought that playing my 19 again sounded like a good idea, so I decided to check the forum to get up to date. The first thing I see are three threads that rate twinks, and I dont mind that, what I do mind is the fact that all of the replies to the thread are flaming other players or complaining about a rating. This is why I left 19 twinking in the first place. The community sucks, or should I say, what community? I have been playing on a minecraft server since I left 19s and there is plenty of pvp, but no one whines, or boasts, or even gets mad when they get killed or beaten. On the server everyone is in it for the fun, not to be #1, not for the status. I think that if the 19s would stop fighting with each other and start being productive and playing premades/pugs for fun, not to win, it would be more fun for everyone. I know there are appointed "community leaders" now, but nothing has changed as far as I can tell. How about everyone becomes a community leader, grows up, and play wsg as friends, not enemies.

I will probably get a lot of flame saying "lol whos your tink bro?", and "cool story bro". But I just wanted to get this message out.

Thanks for reading,

Steamed

lol your right but as much trolling as there is and stupid people, u miss out on the guilds and friends who have a great time playing with eachother and just lol at all the d-bags who think there this and that.

Thanks for reading,

Steamed

If your not trying to be #1 your not doing it right.....

In the words of the great Ricky Bobby "If ya ain't first your last"

Amuuuriicuhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread