azerite armor route alliance?

Newaccount

Veteran
i just got my hoa on my druid and i was wondering what route of quests is the fastest way to get my head/shoulders/chest?

Pretty sure you just need to do all the chapters. The last chapter gives you a piece and the middle chapter gives you a piece.

Takes like an hour half to do all 7 chapters max iirc.

Just make sure you dont choose the helm as the reward since one can be obtained from scroll quest.

Pretty sure you just need to do all the chapters. The last chapter gives you a piece and the middle chapter gives you a piece.

Takes like an hour half to do all 7 chapters max iirc.

Just make sure you dont choose the helm as the reward since one can be obtained from scroll quest.
I’ve heard people talk ab the scroll quest but have no idea what it is. Can u please give me the name of the quest or something.

I’ve heard people talk ab the scroll quest but have no idea what it is. Can u please give me the name of the quest or something.

Go to Zandalar or BfA zone, look for the chests scattered around, a scroll will come out eventually with a quest; the quest is to get 12 of those scrolls. Lemme find the name of the quest!

edit: Here ya go

my question on this is, are all the rewards the same ilvl?

as in BFA the first 4 Azerite pieces claimed were ilvl280 and the final 3 were ilvl 295?

You can only do the first zone which allows 2 azerite pieces from the quest. 3rd piece is from the treasure chests. This is the max amount of Azerite armors you can acquire So they will never tick to the 295->300+5 ring

I would not waste too much time az armor and the HOA/artifact weapons will be brought into line in a few days, plenty of bug reports and others already on the real forums... and that is EXACTLY how the legion stuff got noticed and fixed by blizz.

Just focus on getting the mastery legion items you need for glass cannon set.

A stupid question, but how did you managed to get HOA? I have no idea where to pick up the quest.

It is worthless if you did not get it the first day, just like the azerite scrolls.. .but regardless they will be level capped/scaled correctly just like shat gear and legion gear this week or the next, so nobody will be able to use them anyway.

By the end of the next week, everything should be evened out and we should not have any grandfathered nonsense / op items.

Somebody said it before already... green level 28(?) items are bis or close... and then if you want you can make a glass cannon crit/mastery or verse/mastery set from the legion dungeon drops.

Last edited:
It is worthless if you did not get it the first day, just like the azerite scrolls.. .but regardless they will be level capped/scaled correctly just like shat gear and legion gear this week or the next, so nobody will be able to use them anyway.

By the end of the next week, everything should be evened out and we should not have any grandfathered nonsense / op items.

Somebody said it before already... green level 28(?) items are bis or close... and then if you want you can make a glass cannon crit/mastery or verse/mastery set from the legion dungeon drops.
HoA is still available, idk what they are going to do with it. It was obviously never intended for you to get at level 10, otherwise we would have gotten the quest for it automatically. Sorry for all those who are GF'd with the ilvl 14 relics, but if that stays untouched I have little incentive to want to play. The difference between a player with the +5's and +14's is pretty insane, especially for melee. I am by no means gonna say shit about it, as it is twink code, but I will just do my end game thing instead of vet pvp.

Just did zandalari quest chain and chest piece requires lvl 40, but shoulders from previous quests are still usable at lvl 10. So now it looks only "head & shoulders" for twinks.

Just did zandalari quest chain and chest piece requires lvl 40, but shoulders from previous quests are still usable at lvl 10. So now it looks only "head & shoulders" for twinks.

This is all a "good thing"... twinking is one thing, but if we were able to wear the unpatched legion stuff, it would not even be fun at all unless you are an actual psychopath/full nerd. At least when twinks are only "slightly" better its not just a meme/joke and you have to actually play.

So much people bitching that some may possibly have GF'd gear, but the same people would gladly be using it if they never missed the boat. For a twink site people are really salty that others will have an advantage over other twinks, when in principal it's just the exact same for twink v leveller, makes me lol hard :D

So much people bitching that some may possibly have GF'd gear, but the same people would gladly be using it if they never missed the boat. For a twink site people are really salty that others will have an advantage over other twinks, when in principal it's just the exact same for twink v leveller, makes me lol hard :D

1) having all mastery/haste or verse gear makes you much better than a leveler... having 2x the stats and broken legendries is unnecessary unless you are crazy. Its not about bitching its about having a healthy environment. And 100% there will be no grandfathered gear, it will get fixed... and even then the HOA is not that back breaking or even that great inside a BG. If you are dueling in goldshire with your "bros" its pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread