EU+US AV anniversary with xp locked

melabeari

Banned
Is there is going to be xpon-xpoff brackets for the event? i have some 20 vets that i can't use till my sub runs out in a few weeks, was wondering if i can play them in the event with xp locked or will it never pop?

Is there is going to be xpon-xpoff brackets for the event? i have some 20 vets that i can't use till my sub runs out in a few weeks, was wondering if i can play them in the event with xp locked or will it never pop?
should pop, its an all level thing.

even with xplocked?
I think so? that's something that I've been on the fence about, I'm not 100% because I guess TECHNICALLY 120s are xpon(?) Even if the queues are separated by who has the buff and who doesn't twinks of ANY level above level 20 will be in the same queue, should be able to gauge enough interest from the entire community to get some games I think.

I think so? that's something that I've been on the fence about, I'm not 100% because I guess TECHNICALLY 120s are xpon(?) Even if the queues are separated by who has the buff and who doesn't twinks of ANY level above level 20 will be in the same queue, should be able to gauge enough interest from the entire community to get some games I think.

thats kinda what i was thinking, the twinks will be separate but since is over all the twinks brackets should be enough to pop sometimes, but not as much as the xp on pops, was hoping everyone would be lumped into one just for the event.

is any gear that scales to 20 going to better than what is available to 20's now? like frostwolf belt , etc.

is any gear that scales to 20 going to better than what is available to 20's now? like frostwolf belt , etc.
That's an interesting question. I think there is a possibility? If we can do the quests at lvl 20 then this is a way for us to get a ton of TW badges, when they add the AV vendor back in we will be able to buy that gear, so I won't be surprised if there is other gear we will be able to get our hands on.

Gonna go out on a real short limb here and say ques are still segregated for this event.

more than likely this will be the case. I can't see them dedicating the resources to revamp that part of the queue system for a two week pvp event.

I'd like to be wrong about this; I need to add gametime for a few profession grinds on several characters.

Users who are viewing this thread