<Argent Conquest> on Sporeggar Needs YOU!

Hey
My name is Títan, I am the current Guild Master of Argent Conquest, we are a Lvl60 Twink guild on Sporeggar, formed 12/24/2009, unfortunately, a lot has changed since then, times are tougher now and support is what is needed. We are currently attempting to raid Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj every Thursday, but our numbers are slim and whenever one is recruited, two leave, or atleast it seems that way.

I'm not just looking for recruits to join the guild directly, as a lot of you have your own 60 Twink Guilds that you are members of. So, I offer you a proposal be have a X-Server Guild Friendship. I have currently made a Friendship with <Deck Me Out>, <Thunderfury> and <Classic WoW Beavers>. It's a small net community and I know that there's more out there, I am slowly travelling round all the EU Servers, looking for the 60 Twink Guilds.

I shall try and contact them through /Trade or other means, i.e. Guild Browser. Please if you see my name or someone asking, get whispering me, it's a great comfort when I'm found, rather than finding you. Those that I have found so far have thought my idea to be good, the 60 Community needs to stick together, get more social as a Cross net of Guilds.

I have taken to collecting RealIDs with the Guild Masters, and from this, I have done X-Server Wargames with other 60 Guilds.

Blizzard have said that they were going to release a patch where you could raid X-Server, I believe this is with the help of RealID, hopefully this becomes true, as the Guilds I have a friendship with have agreed that, X-Server Raiding, Dungeoneering and PvP'ing to keep the 60 Community sounds like a good idea.

If you would like to contact me about any of this, you can contact me in-game or PM me on here. I'm usually stood in Stormwind on Sporeggar.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Títan :D

The Real Id Raiding is aiviable since last patch...

Btw. DmO is PvE specialiced and nearly dont doing pvp,
PvP was once and is...should be the part of the bracket
where you feel connected =>

Mfg

The Real Id Raiding is aiviable since last patch...

I have already tried X-Server Raiding, with <Thunderfury> yesterday and unfortunately, it's not yet possible, as you cannot invite a RealID friend to a Raid group, and that's what you need, to be in the same Instance, thanks for the feedback though. And hopefully it appears in one of these small patches Blizz seem to release each week.

Títan

We had some fun clearing MC with only 9 players and BWL with 22 :p

This Monday time to progress in AQ40! We're on emperors.

Stale, any chance You invite people from other realms to raids?

Stale, any chance You invite people from other realms to raids?

I can but it's probably better to make contact with them peoples from Argent Conquest yourself.

And yes it's cross-realm as I'm not even on their server :p

No TBC gear by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread