Arenas?

Khanodruid

Legend
So I keep seeing posts about the changes in the arena system and stuff and I don't really know what's going on. I play a 19 and a 70 twink. Can anyone summarize the arena changes effecting me? Oh (70's)and are Arena Points disappearing/not being used anymore come Cata? Gratzi

What. The. Fuck. Any indication as to why they're doing this? I'm really no good at 'em or a fan but still, what the hell. And so 70's can ONLY make a ranked team? NO skirmishes?

i think they are removing them since most battle groups 10-69 do not use skirmishes/ arenas(in general). I mean remember when you were leveling at 34 and you were like man i should queue for arena! (you don't well that's why they are removing it.)

But, w/e they said they are merging Battle groups so it'll be fun in warsong and twin peaks!

um i think twin peaks is going to be a 81+ dungeon along with the gilneas one am I correct on that?

Ugarak said:
um i think twin peaks is going to be a 81+ dungeon along with the gilneas one am I correct on that?

I cant remember. Certainly no one below level 80 will be able to use it, but it may be that only level 85s can enter them

Someone made a video awhile back, Twin Peaks were available to 19s in the BG que.

So lets keep fingers crossed.

uhm...

blizzard said there wont be able to que arena untill next season,

as they have done with previous seasons (not even skirmish those 2 weeks or w/e)

dont come with the theory about dead battlegroups untill the date.

if skirmishes are removed (worst case scenario) people can still duel / world pvp in arenas, i mean tbc zones are guna be dead right. why not use the BEM/NAG arenas.

suzzane said:
mean tbc zones are guna be dead right. why not use the BEM/NAG arenas.

Erhm what? People quit leveling?

They won't be dead mate. Then they'd be dead right now because we're in WotLK. Yet I've gone there, and gotten mass ganked by plenty of people.

The reason we're saying this, isn't that they're "gone" on its own. But also that there's an entire new system that has replaced the interface of the arena npc. That's alarming.

Maybe more people will queue up for BGs so we can actually have several going on at once instead of 1v1 fiends in arena. Just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread